Valentine's Day Quest 2016

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Re: Valentine's Day Quest 2016

Post by Alex »

Pheobe wrote:Hi +Nyx, I have a question about the rewards. I know the Giant Stuffed Valentine's Panda and Giant Stuffed Valentine's Bear come in two directions. I've seen that cupid's arrow comes in two directions. Does the Cupid Statue, Box of Godiva Chocolates, Extravagant Chocolates, The Love Shack, Bottle of French Cologne or any of the other rewards come in different directions? Just checking to make sure my collection is complete! Thanks
I had that same question. Thanks Pheobe.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Pheobe wrote:Hi +Nyx, I have a question about the rewards. I know the Giant Stuffed Valentine's Panda and Giant Stuffed Valentine's Bear come in two directions. I've seen that cupid's arrow comes in two directions. Does the Cupid Statue, Box of Godiva Chocolates, Extravagant Chocolates, The Love Shack, Bottle of French Cologne or any of the other rewards come in different directions? Just checking to make sure my collection is complete! Thanks
Cupid statue - yes
Box of godiva - no
Extravagant chocolates - no
Love shack - no
Cologne - no
Novels - no
Plush animals - no
love notes - no
Pheobe
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Pheobe »

Thank-you for clarifying for me +Nyx! Only two more items to go!
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

There's a tile in the rewards display building, just south of the hearts on the left hand side, that is blocking ethy mounts.
Character name: Ebony
Davemustache
Master Scribe

Post by Davemustache »

Thanks for this great quest and awsome rewards ! Recently my computer died and i cannot play, but since im back i play the quest 3 times a day, trying to get the bird totem that look so nice. 27/30 now, hope it gonna close late on the 6th :worried: or later hehe
Davmustin