Fall Harvest Quest

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Fall Harvest Quest

Post by +Nyx »

Actually, the winter quests aren't delayed because something broke. They're delayed because I need +C to add a couple small scripts so I can add them to the reward rotation and he was busy handling another shard matter yesterday. Hopefully he can add those today or tomorrow :)
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Probably not that important now, but the spawner due west of Tessa, over near the mountains, spawns clothes that show their normal names when you mouse over all names, not tattered clothing like the rest seem too.
Character name: Ebony
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

I did the quest twice, and after a day my reward disappeared. (I did it a second time to confirm I am not insane).
I put in a Help Request. Has anyone else had this happen?
Davemustache
Master Scribe

Post by Davemustache »

Zalia wrote:I did the quest twice, and after a day my reward disappeared. (I did it a second time to confirm I am not insane).
hello, did your reward was a barrel of vegetables? I mean you speak only to the quest giver? If so, sadly this is not the reward, you should trade the barrel to the other npc in the room to get the reward, the barrel is a temporary item...
Davmustin
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Post by Iago Venport »

Davemustache wrote:
Zalia wrote:I did the quest twice, and after a day my reward disappeared. (I did it a second time to confirm I am not insane).
hello, did your reward was a barrel of vegetables? I mean you speak only to the quest giver? If so, sadly this is not the reward, you should trade the barrel to the other npc in the room to get the reward, the barrel is a temporary item...

I did the same since the exact same bucket of veggies is one of the possible rewards. Totally didn't catch that you had to walk 2 feet to the other person in the house to get the reward. Should read better but :verymad:
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

The NPC tells you, and the item also says that it is a temporary reward item on hover-over :)
whitzend
Novice Scribe

Post by whitzend »

+Nyx wrote:I'm keeping this quest open for an additional week since the winter quests will be a few days delayed. I've updated the events calendar with the new dates :)
*looks at event calendard* Aha. How times flies. No wonder nobody else was there while I was doing it. Would have been nice to have been able to complete it. I had not quite 1/2 done, when all the cabbages disappeared and I got abruptly booted out.

is this how it normally works?
--
Whitzend