Taming BODs

Zalia
Elder Scribe

Taming BODs

Post by Zalia »

Hi, I was wondering if the gold rewards for filling taming bods could be increased to match or approach the checks of the other crafts? At the moment it is limited to 2k gold even for the 6x20. Fletching can get over half a mil for the top woods. Even a quarter of the craft equivalent would be great since the 'resources' don't have to be mined or chopped.

Thanks
Zalia
Omeni
Master Scribe

Re: Taming BODs

Post by Omeni »

This is a good idea......
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Wow that much for some fletching, wow i got to get me some of them :mrgreen:
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

I don't know how long it takes to fill the crafting BODs, but to fill the 6x 20 bods, especially the ones with the dragons and WW in takes quite a while to say the least! I didn't realise that the gold was capped at 2k!
In game name: Abarai
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

The crafting ones are a pain due to gathering resources, but I agree that taming dragons and white wyrms is much more taxing. I don't even bother with those ones anymore.
I fill bods, hand them in and get new ones. It took 2 years of doing this before I had a full set of +5 fletching gear. (Then I moved onto the other crafts for a few years!) I believe the crafting bods are worth the gold they earn, and taming is the sad sibling who needs a boost.

:)
Zalia
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

Technically you do not even need to collect the resources. You can buy them on [exex. You just need the BOD and the skill. I have not raised my taming enough to get LBODs yet, so I have just been collecting the small ones. No, no chicken BODs. Sorry.

-Croaker
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Hiya,
I'm in favor of improving the taming BOD rewards, but I think it will have to wait a bit longer until the facets are done. We've been making really great progress with the facet scripting list lately and nobody wants to take +C off that till it's done :)