Post by +Nyx »

supernatural-poster.jpg
supernatural-poster.jpg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 5883 times

ideas list.. GO.
Alpharius
Master Scribe

Re: "Supernatural" themed quest rewards

Post by Alpharius »

Castiel's Trenchcoat. Signed Carver Edlund book. The Demon Knife. Dean's Necklace. A pie or cheeseburger. Part of Moses' staff that summons bugs. Gabriel's Trumpet (For all those bards). More to follow later when I think of them.
Alpharius (verb) - To do something stupid yet hilarious.
Adelia
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Adelia »

Bag of Goofer Dust, Skinwalker dog plushie, John's Journal, Dean's leather jacket, Death's deep dish pizza, Plushie Castiel, Angel blade, a vial of Angel's grace, Metatron's Storybook, Crowley's Crossroads Contract, Model of the Impala, Cursed Lucky Rabbit's foot (negative bonus to luck), Gabriel's candy stash, Box of Salt filled shotgun shells, Enochian symbols (as painting type things) Key to The Men of Letter's secret base, Taulpa symbol (as painting) EMF dectector, Ash's laptop, Ruby's French fries, Rufus' Blue Label Johnny Waler, Bobby's trucker cap, Cain's sword, The Colt, The Warlock's Poker Chips... that's probably enough for now XD
Maze Scarlethart
Master Scribe

Post by Maze Scarlethart »

Moose and Squirrel plushies!
Omeni
Master Scribe

Post by Omeni »

Chucks (Gods) tome
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

i think some wicked legs that give you the appearance of a peg leg and an eye patch would be super cool. you already have a pirate hat and cutlass. arms that give you a hook for a hand would be pretty sweet too. i really just want to be a pirate.
Dirk Sanchez
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

jimbo.marshall wrote:i think some wicked legs that give you the appearance of a peg leg and an eye patch would be super cool. you already have a pirate hat and cutlass. arms that give you a hook for a hand would be pretty sweet too. i really just want to be a pirate.
I don't think this fits into the theme, please stick to things relating to the Supernatural show in this thread.
jimbo.marshall
Master Scribe

Post by jimbo.marshall »

im sorry. i guess im not aware of what that is.
Dirk Sanchez
Adelia
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Adelia »

an Angel tablet, a demon tablet, four rings of the horsemen, golden thread of fate, Paintings of ANY of the cast, GhostFacer's coffee mug, Disk labeled "Carry on My Wayward Son", Ruby's knife, Lillith's cake, Meg's goblet of blood, Leviathan turducken sandwich, Sam's soul in a jar, bottle of holy oil, deco devil's trap, Portals to Heaven, hell, and purgatory, and a Diary for Sam(cuz he's mopey XD)

Plushies would be a problem, I like the idea of Moose plush, that would be incredible. Hell hounds are invisible so... XD. A Yellow Eye plush, maybe?

Just suggestions of course, but definitely things I wouldn't mind seeing! =D

The possibilities are pretty much endless, and I don't envy you choosing which ones to make!

Good luck! ^.^
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

+Nyx wrote:
I don't think this fits into the theme, please stick to things relating to the Supernatural show in this thread.
I had no idea you meant Supernatural the show, I haven't even heard of it until I just googled it. I thought you mean supernatural in nature.
TDC Guild
Kyan
Passer by

Post by Kyan »

Kansas license plate to the Impala- KAZ 2Y5, Crossroads Demon Plushie, Castiel Grace (glowing crystal or in a jar) Mark of Cain, Idjit ring, Sam's Lost Shoe
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Ridable Hellhound,or non ridable, but can fight : only owner can see it, no one else can :)

Needs to either fight or be ridable, because if no one can see it, and it does nothing, it kinda takes away from how awesome it is.
Maybe even have it make sounds at the very least. It needs to be known its there while its invisible. Oh maybe it can be seen only if the other players are dead!! These are just ideas, no idea if any of this is even do-able...

Mary's dress or anything , we can't forget the most important person in the entire show!!! (Without Mary's (spoiler), there would be no supernatural.)

The green toy soldier (in the Impala's ash tray)

First Blade, possible equippable if coupled with the mark of cain?
tiggerjlk
Elder Scribe

Post by tiggerjlk »

It might be on the other side of the supernatural, but maybe some like a spiritbox (supposed to let the spirits answer your questions), maybe a ghost detector (not for real player ghosts necessarily), ouija board, spirit jar (empty and full). Or maybe you could fill the spirit jar from monsters you kill, great zombie necklace (voodoo item), sage, psychic power, anointing oil, spell kits.

a spell kit could be a collection like an old Voodoo one: The Gambling Hand -
2 oils, 1 each. root, powder, bag, cat bone, lodestone, incense.

and way too many more to mention...
Soylentgreen
Alpharius
Master Scribe

Post by Alpharius »

And it was at this point that Nyx realized that she had opened up a giant can of worms...
Alpharius (verb) - To do something stupid yet hilarious.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Now y'all see my trouble with quests that're themed - too many good options