Changes in Fel Wrong

+Mocha
Expert Scribe

Changes in Fel Wrong

Post by +Mocha »

Due to a few pages about Fel Wrong I'm going to go ahead and let you all know what's going on. As many of you know some new things have been added, moved and or changed. So here is the deal, over the course of the next few days or longer depending on how things seem to be going I will be making changes.

First and foremost, any area where you can get drops of wood, ore or any special item all exp for weapons is disabled and I do mean all exp.

In mobs that drop only gold and no special items the normal rules of fel exp apply.

Spawn rates and or creatures will be changing until I am happy with the balance.

I am aware of problems with people dragging certain difficult mobs away from where they should be. I will be fixing that issue.

I am aware of people being able to summon pets and or mount in one certain area, attempting to bypass the rules of no pets will be a very quick way to end up in jail. Since it has to be done in a very certain spot I will not be accepting any excuses of "I didn't know" And a thank you to those who reported the issue, a fair playing field is needed for everyone to have fun so I am thankful for our honest players.

A note about camping, please remember to take turns on the special mobs such as the smurfs and their leader , Lord Burl and the Ladies etc. Regular mobs have so many areas to camp that it is currently a first come /first kill basis.

Rares spawn rates have been adjusted to be more random.

Be kind to your fellow players , don't drag mobs over them if you can at all help it.

I am hoping to keep Wrong a place that's fun and challenging to our older players. As always it is not a place for younger players.

I hope everyone enjoys it all and keep it friendly and fun for all.

+Mocha