Oints change?

Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Re: Oints change?

Post by Pariah »

Annachie wrote:
+Nyx wrote:I'm open to suggestions for further tweaks to other fel dungeons, but I'd first want data on xp and oints like was provided for deceit and tera. :)
Is it worth looking at the specialty gem drops in Shame(?) on the Earth Ele's.

It would be fun to see a quest type of thing in Despise, but that's beyond this scope.

Hyoth. (Including the fire temple) Difficult to get to, could use a boost to make it more attractive.

More later maybe.
I think I am going to create a Google spreadsheet and outsource some of this. I would love your help and others who would like to participate. If anyone is interested, PM me. I'd like to get 3-4 people just cataloguing runs through Fel dungeons and towns that would be a good candidate for what we could call the Fel Tera Keep model (more challenging, decent wep xp and oint drops). Get people out and about. I personally love Hythloth and sailing to Moonglow, but it's tough to get motivated for it with a smaller payoff. Here's a bit of data on some other spots. Again, I will share a better structure format once I've put a little more time into it. These are all Fel obviously...

Ice (apprx 14 mins to clear)
23 Oints
11.4k Wep XP
32.3k Gold

Trinsic (apprx 19 mins to clear)
32 Oints
22.8k Wep XP
54k Gold

Yew (apprx 14 mins to clear)
25 Oints
15.2k Wep XP
33.8k Gold

Orc Caves (apprx 5 mins to clear)
8 Oints
8.2k Wep XP
13.7k Gold

Covetous
23 Oints
26.5k Wep XP
39.5k Gold

Planned Areas to catalogue
Fire

Moonglow (apprx 10 mins)
14 oints
13.9k Wep XP
16k gold

Khaldun
Delucia
Papua
Cove

Ocllo (apprx 10 mins to clear)
17 oints
7.7k Wep XP
18.2k gold

Minoc

Wind (apprx 24 mins to clear)
34 oints
30.9k Wep XP
83.8k gold

Wrong

Hythloth (apprx 18 mins to clear)
8 oints
22.8k Wep XP
56.2k gold

Maginicia (apprx 10 mins to clear)
13 oints
15.2k Wep XP
18.3k gold
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

I updated a few more. Realizing that not all of these are feasible, I just wanted to suggest a few candidates.

Moonglow-Low spawn overall for such a large area. The entire island could be spawned and it would be larger than Tera Keep. Very little there now in any category (gold, oints, wep XP). I've been there a few dozen times and I've only ever seen one other soul on it.

Ocllo and Maginicia-See above. The orcs seem to be pretty crummy overall (Yew).

Hythloth-Awful for oints, but wep XP and gold are okay. Could just add more spawn here and it would be great.

I like also that these areas are not super easy to reach. As a result, unlikely for newer players to just wander in. I will update the rest of my list at some point. Thanks for listening.
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

I'll try to get around at looking at some of these during the week :)
Adrycks
Legendary Scribe

Post by Adrycks »

Minoc (28 minutes)

45 oints
30.2 k xp
82k gold
In-game name: Drakis.
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

Adrycks wrote:Minoc (28 minutes)

45 oints
30.2 k xp
82k gold
Nice. Thanks for the assist. I didn't remember Minoc being that great. Must be due to the spread out nature of the place (nearly half an hour to complete?). Good data. :)