Elysium "Suggestion Box"

+Nyx
Administrator

Elysium "Suggestion Box"

Post by +Nyx »

As I (very, very slowly...) progress through the development of this facet, more and more players are paging or otherwise trying to reach me to submit their ideas. While I have a very specific vision of how Elysium will be and what it will include, I am open to at least hearing the players' thoughts. In the interest of saving time and streamlining the process a bit better - so I'm not receiving random suggestions via 5 different methods of communication - I've added an Elysium Suggestion Box to Skara Brae near the beekeeper, just NE of the bank.

If you have thoughts or suggestions you're just dying to be heard on, please write them all into ONE book, and drop that book into the suggestion box. If you somehow manage to fill more than 1 book with ideas, you may submit a 2nd book as well, but please don't submit 1 idea in a book, and then 3 weeks later drop another book with only 1 idea in it. Take your time, write them all into one complete entry. Please make sure to keep your ideas reasonable and constructive. I don't want to see books with "free titans hammers for everyone!". This will just irritate me and if there's a lot of that going on, I'll take the box down again.

Any books containing rule-violating content, are mean-spirited, encouraging exploits, or otherwise not in-line with the codex will likely result in jail for that player.

After you've dropped your book in, you'll receive a gump notification of success, which will include some information regarding this process. Please read it :)

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Please only reply to this thread with box-related questions or comments. This is not the place to submit your ideas.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Elysium "Suggestion Box"

Post by +Nyx »

Bump! Still accepting suggestions :)
Locke
Elder Scribe

Post by Locke »

great i put one book some days ago in the box , thx for the good work
Everything started with nothing...
Darmel1
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Darmel1 »

Is there anything that can be done for the magic users buffs? I use to play and loved my Mage/Tamer but now find that what I have worked to get up(I could have checked) that this shard favors the warrior. It would be nice to see a PAST GM spells ability. I am thing Spell shields, Physical Shielding and , New spell monster cast like Vortex that is a Elysium Miasma...attacker. I have some ideas but since I am newer to this shard. I am still learning. But even some spell user bump ups or allow a three slider bar on each spell book page that allows you to change attack/defense/ power/ mana dump into the spells even to power the spells up when you attack. Have a slider on Energy Bolt to %200 mana dump to juice up the power for example, or Telekinesis now "hurls your opponent" or "your opponent loses current "attempt" was lost. Poison Bind(nec or Chilv) or MAGE that times out poison ability rank v. rank. I got/can come up with MANY ideas..that's what I am good at...but depends on if you will look at them. Just a thought.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Is there a list somewhere of what is going to be in Elysium?
Character name: Ebony
Pishaw
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Pishaw »

there are 39 items in the suggestion box at this time 12/23/2014.... are suggestions for the server still be accepted ??