Expanding [claim

Vythica
Novice Scribe

Expanding [claim

Post by Vythica »

One of the best features I've ever seen on other servers is the completely configurable [grab command.

Is there any way we could get this functionality on Excelsior? [claimall is useless because it grabs junk you have no interest in and overloads your toon in a very short time - armor is heavy!. [claim only grabs the gold, and I'd love a way to configure it (like other servers [grab command) to pick up other items of high interest like reagents (which I don't need anymore, but many do), gems!!, arties and other things I pre-select and target.

Looting gems on my 1920x1200 display I run the game in is an act of pure frustration as they are so tiny and hard to target, let alone, annoyingly time consuming. Please don't tell me to run the game full screen either - I've tried that.. bleah, and my lcd really only looks great at its native resolution.

Could we get a configurable [grab command someday? I only see it benefiting the players and being a huge time saver. I'd even donate for the option, as that's how much time it saves me from tedious minute mouse movements to target small objects, and that's only one reason I'd love it.

Thanks for your time.
Orbit Storm
Legendary Scribe

Re: Expanding [claim

Post by Orbit Storm »

Sadly, Vythica, a request for such an addition and/or modification has already been submitted, (Edit Claim), and has been denied.

Rather than re-post all of the information, you can just check out the thread by visiting the link I provided above.. :mrgreen: