Server is now running the new "Craftarium" craft system. It's a craft system written completely from scratch, featuring a nicer menu, a much much simpler backend code (programming paradigms have advanced since 2002-2005), as well as a bit of a different take on crafting from a gameplay point of view.
Not to hog all the credit: +Arden wrote most of the code and supplied a lot of insight about the look & feel of the menu, as well as to make it more intuitive - more like what crafting is in other games, and what a regular player might expect.
Basically, Elysium will have (among many other things) an improved Cooking system, and while we made a new craft system, we had to test it somewhere. Masonry is probably only used to make that one table and 6 chairs, so it was the perfect candidate. If anything goes wrong, and it takes us a few days to restart the server with the fix - well, an anxious home decorator can wait that long
-- This is beta! --
Keep in mind that although we've already done much polishing, there are still a few odd things that come up.
But we welcome any kind of feedback.
Does anything feel odd, any buttons that don't work, any element of the menu that you expected to be somewhere else, anything that feels counter-intuitive?
- after masonry, we will gradually update other crafts one by one, starting with the lesser ones and probably finishing with carpentry & blacksmithing last.
- system supports, like the previous one, recipes that are learned.
- system supports crafting recipes based on uses. You can currently obtain one such recipe - it's for a "decorated pedestal", the stoneworkers sell them.
- more stoneworking things will be added - some pottery, probably a few more statues... most of these new things will likely be recipe based - either learned permanently, or some to be per-use.
- items do not retain material color. known bug, no need to report