Reserved Hue Changes

+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Reserved Hue Changes

Post by +Requiem »

As many of you know, we have changed the way reserved guild hues work. The next step in this process is to figure out items that people would like to dye, that aren't currently covered by a guild tub.

Please let us know things that you normally dye with uni tubs, that guild tubs do not cover. Thanks!
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: Reserved Hue Changes

Post by +Colibri »

Btw, that's things that should be dyable with a certain type of tub, but currently aren't. For example, if there's a certain wooden thing that should be dyable with the wood tub, but it didn't work so you had to use a unitub on it.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

Daaaaang, no replies?

Tsk!

Well I'm pretty sure someone reported awhile back that the wooden swords still can't be hued via guild tubs, so there's one
Aryck
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Aryck »

Deeded items. For example, Goza mats with cloth tub.

These were doable before as you could dye stacks and just craft them, but if I am not mistaken I think you said you can't dye stacks now.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

I am just out of the loop with certain items but wasn't a unitub needed for certain artifact armor ie spirit of the totem/batwings I seem to remember one of them doing that.

If i seem foggy its been a rather long time since I have had to dye that sort of thing
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Adrycks
Legendary Scribe

Post by Adrycks »

Banners, carpets, statues (crafted and blacksmith rewards) stones tables and chairs..
In-game name: Drakis.