11%
Maybe (please explain in a reply)
6%

Total votes: 18

+Nyx
Administrator

Poll for St. Patty's quest

Post by +Nyx »

So, I am working on a patch for the shard, and in that patch I'll be adding several new totems. One of those will be for the st patty's quest, however the patch won't be available in time for the quest opening. I'm curious - if I add quest tracking for the st patty's quest like what I did for the valentines quest, would y'all run it the required number of times, in order to be able to pick up your totem after the quest is open (possibly after its closed, depending on when I finish and when +C releases it)? Or, should I plan to skip the totem for this year, and add it in next year? Note that I'll also have one for the spring quest which follows the st party's quest.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Poll for St. Patty's quest

Post by culichi »

yes cuz "gotta catch em all"
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Much as I'd love the extra special reward to be ready in time, right is better than right now.

So yeah, if you think it will be ready, go for it.

If not, well it's something to look forward to next year :D
Character name: Ebony
Zuri
Adept Scribe

Post by Zuri »

Yep.. I'd definitely still run it the required number of times even if the reward was to be given at a later date. BTW.. Thank you +Nyx for all the awesome quests! You guys don't get near enough thank yous.
Adramalech
Expert Scribe

Post by Adramalech »

I would not do this quest. I don't know what totems are and I feel, like the valentines quest, it would be out of my skill range.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

@ Adramalech, that is exactly how i flet last year since i was underpowered and didnt know anyone who could help me out do these quests.

Now's the time for payback. :)

I'll gladly do the quest, totem or not.
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

I selected maybe. I'll run the quest a few times for enjoyment either way. But to grind the quest enough to get the totem, probably not until I can't wear my Winter one anymore.
TDC Guild