[UOSteam] organizer question

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
jradford
Master Scribe

[UOSteam] organizer question

Post by jradford »

I was trying to set the organizer to move items to my bag of resources. The items move, but they do not stack in the bag. Like they are not "dropped" but just moved in the background. Ultimately I would like to figure out how to add that move to a script. All the scripts I see are to move resources to a pack animal. Just not real good at understanding the scripting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Croaker
dinksmallwood
Passer by

Re: [UOSteam] organizer question

Post by dinksmallwood »

Well, I had the same problem too. I use mine to move the ore, gold and other resources I found to my mule. When using the organizer, I found that you can move and entire stack at once. You have to make sure the 'stack' option is checked next to the play button. Also, you must leave the amount set to 'All'. And make sure it is set to 'loop'. Worked for me quite well. Also. if moving items one at a time, the stack option will stack them if they are stack-able, but if not they will all be placed in the same location in the bag (items like dyes or shrink potions.) If you want them to move to random locations do not use the stack option and they will be placed in a random location in the bag. Hope this helps.
Last edited by dinksmallwood on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dinksmallwood
Passer by

Post by dinksmallwood »

Oh, on a side note too. If the organizer ever stops immediately and you cant figure out why, I found with mine, I have to open each of the containers once. I don't know if anyone else has the problem but it happened to me.

- Dink
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

I noticed with my resource bag, even though it can hold stacks of 60,000 items, it can only hold like 15 of those stacks. As it was not auto stacking on the drop, it would tell me bag cannot hold any more.

Have to play with it more tonight. It was getting late last night and I may not have checked a box correctly.
dinksmallwood
Passer by

Post by dinksmallwood »

Like I said though, the organizer will move the entire stack. I have done it with ore, logs, boards, gold, leather, and cloth. So try that first. Should save you some time. If you cant get it working let me know and Ill take some screens and send them to you and we'll see if we cant get it going right.