[EasyUO] BlaZin' HealR

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
RaeZon
Expert Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' HealR

Post by RaeZon »

Bumped for newer players. =)
The Chosen One - Alt IGN: Thomas Marshal
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

bumped for newer players
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
RaeZon
Expert Scribe

Post by RaeZon »

bumped for newer players
The Chosen One - Alt IGN: Thomas Marshal
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Post by Devlin »

bump
Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
korndogg
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by korndogg »

bump for seth. look for post on first page: by Trygg on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 am

this is the one that i use that does not revel me while hidden.

hope this helps
Randy Marsh
Druss
Passer by

Post by Druss »

I had a few issues with this script and after having a look at some others I found:

if hits < 200
msg [bandself
pause 3500
else
@getenemy 'murderer' 'enemy' 'criminal' 'gray' 'closest'
@setability 'primary' 'on'
@attack 'enemy'
pause 500
endif

This seemed to work however once you start healing yourself, combat stops.
I modified it to:

@getenemy 'murderer' 'enemy' 'criminal' 'gray' 'closest'
@setability 'primary' 'on'
@attack 'enemy'
pause 500
if hits < 175
msg [bandself
pause 3500
endif

this continues combat while healing - 2 issues with this:
1) The fact it will drop your target if it begins to move away and begin to hit the next nearest target
2) If your weapon (ie Hanzo's) does not have mana leech, you will be oom quite fast and end up being spammed with you require XX mana to cast that.
If someone who is more knowledgeable about UOSteam scripting then me (which would not be hard) could modify this for me I'd be grateful.

On the upside I've found this to be very good for levelling my Reaper of Souls.

***Please note my script is for UOSteam - not Easy UO***
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Shindaril »

Hiya, I can honestly say that I have absolutely no experience with UOSteam. The issue with your 1) is that the only way I know to keep the target if it turns to flee can be done with EasyUO/OpenEUO...Requires a variable to store the combatant and observing it's health-% before looking for the next target...Works great if you're using a bow, but won't work for me at all as I prefer melee whenever it's possible. I do not, however, know if UOSteam is able to run multiple macros/scripts simultaneously as EUO and OpenEUO can, so I might be wrong at that. If you can run multiple macros/scripts simultaneously, separating auto-attack and auto-healing into two different macros/scripts is the simple solution.

As for the 2)...Just add a check for your current mana before the line "@setability 'primary' 'on'". Set a threshold for how much mana you should have before using the ability instead of spamming the ability on every loop. It'll help you having at least some mana left for more important spells such as Consecrate Weapon, which will boost your damage a lot more than abilities if you have no mana leech and are trying to level a weapon. You might also wish to use the Wraith Form - Necromancy transformation spell while leveling a weapon without mana leech to aloow you to spam the weapon abilities more often. Also consider using the Momentum Strike instead of the weapon primary ability if it's not a whirlwind weapon.

That being said...In your modified version, that "pause 3500" right after "msg [bandself" looks just weird to me. As I said, I don't know UOSteam, but I'm assuming that means a pause for 3.5 seconds. That makes me think that you have only 150 dex and you're lacking on the faster healing times past that. I'm not trying to mock you in any way ny saying this, it's solely based on my assumptions. If it is that you have 150 dex, I'd encourage you to concentrate on items to raise your dex and thus lowering the time it takes you to apply bandages. All the way up to 220 dex for 0s delay. I personally try to avoid pauses in my scripts and rather use a timer for things to let the other parts of the script to run while waiting for a part of it. Again, not sure if it's even possible with UOSteam. Just remember, your auto-attacking is waiting while this pause is running. Meaning that you'd never reach any higher speed for auto-targetting the next creature than the sum of all the pauses in your script. Just a point to mention.
Druss
Passer by

Post by Druss »

You're quite right about my dex - and it's something I'm working on - I only started a month ago so all this is new to me ( :D ) which is the reason why I've posted this here - I kind of need a little help with the scripts :)

I was originally using Razor and found it fantastic to get my trade skills up, then I was told to use Easy UO and I found that to be better for just about everything else aside from tradeskill rises, but I had a hard time finding scripts for what I wanted and it was limited on scavenging and had a tendency to be quite slow.
Someone finally recommended UOSteam and I've found it the best so far, EXCEPT that the scripting is difficult for an older bloke like me to get his head around. Even recording macros is harder as each time I log out I have to reset ID's and Targets as items and pets change numbers (I think this is based on server recognition?).

UOS seems to be only able to run 1 macro at a time which is why I have that setup, but I was thinking about adding another If then statement to find system messages about whether or not bandaging has finished and putting that in a gosub routine (yes I know a little about programming - just not scripts) - I have the basic Idea of what I want but not the skills - My last computer program was a insult to my teacher written in dos 6.22 basic. :lol:
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Shindaril »

Basic scripting is something I still occasionally do - assuming I'm running windows at that time. Was my first step back in the early 90's. As I have said multiple times by now, I have absolutely no knowledge about UOSteam and didn't even know it was able to do subs, to be honest.

Your idea about polling for the sysMsg for finishing applying a bandage is a great way to get around that huge wait for a bandage to be applied, however, be cautious as it might not always read the sysMsg...This is based on experience with EasyUO. Naturally, you could go around this by setting another threshold for "if hp < threshold" to make it repeat at critical hp, just to make the second check, at least...If the sysMsg poll fails for some reason...Might be that this won't be an issue at all with UOSteam as it is with EasyUO...In the end, every program has it's flaws, thought I'd mention that little thing as it concerns Razor as well.

As for the difference between scripts and programming, they're all the same, just a different language. While EasyUO scripts are written in it's own marking language which is a derivant from C, OpenEasyUO scripts are written in LUA, and so on. The basic logic and structures are all the same. Basically the real difference is with the in-built variables. Razor can read client and packet data as can EUO, but Razor cannot do much logic and cannot read as much packet data as EUO can. Then again, setting up a viable macro in Razor won't take more than 10 minutes tops, while it might take hours, even days with EUO, if you're not familiar with either.

Anyway, I'm also quite sure that the staff might close this thread soon as it's actually an ancient one, yet quite often referred as well. So, please, let me suggest posting on the Development -> Coding talk section on the forums the next time you have troubles getting a script/macro working. That section is there only as a medium to ask for help with macros/scripts.
Aryck
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Aryck »

Bump :)
Aryck
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Aryck »

This is the version I use it works quite well!

Code: Select all

; BlaZin' HealR - Edited by Aryck
    ; by BlaZe Buddle of Excelsior's ßud ßrothers
    ; v1.1 Completed 12/28/10   
    set %HP 90
    ; This is the % your HP will be at before the script does a [bandself.
    set %pause 2
    ; Increase this number if the script doesn't pause
    ; long enough before applying more bandages. (20 = 1 second)
    ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;
    deadloop:
    if #CHARGHOST = yes
    {
    goto deadloop
    }
     if ( #hits * 100 ) / #maxhits <= %HP || C in #charstatus
      {
      event macro 1 0 [bandself
      wait %pause
      }
Last edited by Aryck on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adramalech
Expert Scribe

Post by Adramalech »

I keep getting the system spam of this person is not damaged. how can I stop that?
SLiMX
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by SLiMX »

More than likely you do not have your health bar up. The script needs to see this to work.
Now known as HaZaRdOuS, still the same awesomeness behind the keyboard :)
Adramalech
Expert Scribe

Post by Adramalech »

That wasn't it, but I was able to fix it. Thanks!
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

Are you not going to tell us how?
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer