[EasyUO] BlaZin' Pet FightR v1.2.1a

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] BlaZin' Pet FightR v1.2.1a

Post by Xavian »

Pull life bars and that'll tell you which one is damaged. And as for the buttons being swapped, the code would need edited for you to move them
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

And it would be too much coding for what I care to do. Nothing about that menu refreshes, so I don't feel like making it do so.
Mikey
Master Scribe

Post by Mikey »

Sounds good.
Wizord
Novice Scribe

Post by Wizord »

@Xavian When Clicking Pack instead of opening the Pack of the pet it mounts the pet
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

It's setup for actual pack horses or pack llamas. Not something that you can ride. All it does is double click the pet to open a pack. If double clicking would mount the pet, that's what it does.
Wizord
Novice Scribe

Post by Wizord »

That would enplane it ok thx, for info
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

don't know that ya are still around or still read this but just in case.... luvz this script. does 99 percent of what I want. if ur still around any way to make it so it always loads the same pets? as in a save setup function so I don't have to redo it everytime I crash?? ty either way its great script as all yours are :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you