[EasyUO] Ugly Camping Trainer

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

[EasyUO] Ugly Camping Trainer

Post by Shindaril »

Here's an ugly script as it spams all the time it's running and due to EasyUO's limitations of not being able to read tile data without first using the "tile init" command, it takes a good few minutes or more to initialize.

This script is made so that you can travel from tree to tree, cutting kindling and using them to train camping. It finds any trees right next to you and tries to cut them with a dagger in your main backpack. It's a very old script I happened to find when I was asked for similar lumberjacking script, which I will post during the upcoming week. Going to make it better by at least adding in an option to pause it / automatically pausing it when weight gets close to max...not really sure yet as all I was asked for, was a tree cutting script that works when you're next to a tree XD

Code: Select all

tile init ; This line is mandatory for EasyUO to get the tiledata
set #lpc 100
Set %Kindling PEF
Set %Dagger WSF
CampTrainingLoop:
    GoSub FindTree
    if #Result = #True
    {
        GoSub GetTreeTarget

FindItem %Dagger C_ , #BackpackID
        if #FindKind = -1
        {
            event exMsg #CharID 12 3 No dagger found, halting...
            halt
        }
        set #lObjectID #FindID
        event macro 17 0
        target 2s
        Event Macro 22 0
    }
    wait 10
    FindItem %Kindling C_ , #BackpackID
    if #FindKind <> -1
    {
        set #lObjectID #FindID
        Event Macro 17 0
    }
    wait 20
    goto CampTrainingLoop

sub FindTree
    namespace push
    namespace local ScanTree
    set #lpc 1000
    set !StartX #CharPosX - 1
    set !StartY #CharPosY - 1
    set !EndX #CharPosX + 1
    set !EndY #CharPosY + 1
    for !X !StartX !EndX
    {
        for !Y !StartY !EndY
        {
            tile cnt !X !Y #CursKind
            for !TileKind 0 #TileCnt
            {
                tile get !X !Y !TileKind #CursKind
                if TREE in #TileName 
                {
                    set !TreeX !X
                    set !TreeY !Y
                    set !TreeZ #TileZ
                    set !TreeTile #TileType
                    set !TreeKind 3
                    set #lpc 20
                    namespace pop
                    return #true
                }
            }
        }
    }
    set #lpc 20
    namespace pop
    return #False

Sub GetTreeTarget
    namespace push
    namespace local ScanTree
    set #lTargetX !TreeX
    set #lTargetY !TreeY
    set #lTargetZ !TreeZ
    set #lTargetTile !TreeTile
    set #lTargetKind !TreeKind
    namespace pop
    return
*EDIT* Changed it a bit so it won't spam when you're not next to a tree. It will still use the kindling in your backpack until you run out. Also removed palms from the script, so you won't try to get kindling from the small palms in some forests.
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] Ugly Camping Trainer

Post by Iago Venport »

Just an fyi you can use a fletchers kit on boards to get kindling as well. I just made a macro to hit make last until I got a big stack then I went somewhere out of the way and made a macro of me walking in a big square using kindling as my last object. GM'd camping pretty quickly...and yes when you GM camping you know you're bored. :D

-Iago
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Shindaril »

Yes, you can make kindling with fletcher's tools. Just hinted that to someone who was looking to buy them in bulk. I only published this script as I happened to find it when someone asked me for a lumberjacking script with the same principle as this one has.

As for being bored when you have GM camping, I'd say having GM herding to go with that is the way of the bored :D
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Post by Iago Venport »

Shindaril wrote:Yes, you can make kindling with fletcher's tools. Just hinted that to someone who was looking to buy them in bulk. I only published this script as I happened to find it when someone asked me for a lumberjacking script with the same principle as this one has.

As for being bored when you have GM camping, I'd say having GM herding to go with that is the way of the bored :D
Already done :D

-Iago
Admin010
Passer by

Post by Admin010 »

So extraordinary compared to other approaches to figure out how to camp and to experiment with outdoors gear is to camp with somebody who is great at it. Numerous accomplished outdoors families have overabundance gear or know different families who will advance you hardware to experiment with on your first stay outdoors. On the off chance that one of your companions or companions of your youngsters are experienced campers, you will discover them to most likely be evangelistic about it and glad to give you a chance to follow along on their next stay outdoors to give you the general tour. On the off chance that they can enable you to acquire some gear, you can figure out how to utilize it and experiment with various outdoors choices so when you are prepared to purchase your own hardware you definitely comprehend what you like and don't care for. Another incredible method to make them camp understanding without purchasing a thing is to get associated with outdoors association. In the event that you have kids, the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts are associations intended for building fundamental abilities in kids and who are intensely committed to outdoors. Most scout troops have a broad stockpile of outdoors adapt and the initiative are quite often prepared campers with a pizazz for educating.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Refugee Tents |Military Tents