[UOSteam] Skin and Loot Mobs - Excelsior version

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
dartanis
Novice Scribe

[UOSteam] Skin and Loot Mobs - Excelsior version

Post by dartanis »

Working off of the skinning/looting script posted by Dyēus Phater, I took it a bit further to work for some of the features on Excelsior, in particular to use the claim command and to make use of Bags of Holding. You can use any bag as the loot bag, but you will run into weight issues.

You will be prompted to select the loot bag, blade and scissors on first run. You should set macro to loop, macro will automatically stop when no corpses are found. I also recommend setting a hotkey so you have a chance to manually or auto-loot other items first. Don't want to miss those diamonds on the dragons! I normally kill mob, let autoloot agent do it's thing, then Ctrl-H to run this macro.

This macro also uses a list for the cut loot. Leather(all types), wool and hides are included by default. You should be able to add in anything else you want to loot by adding a line like the following in the list creation at top of macro (using the graphic code for the item to loot

Code: Select all

pushlist 'cutloot' '0x9f1' //raw ribs
Note: If you add loot items after you have already run the macro, you will need to delete the existing 'cutloot' list under Active Objects for the new items to be looted.

//you will be prompted to select loot bag, dagger and scissors on first use
//auto loot may not work on your server !
//also loots feather's and wool (in case you don't like shearing!)
if not listexists 'cutloot'
  createlist 'cutloot'
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0x1079' //leather
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0xdf8' //wool
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0x1bd1' //feather
endif
//setup aliases
if not @findobject 'LootBag'
  headmsg 'Select a bag to store the loot'
  promptalias 'LootBag'
endif
if not @findalias 'blade'
  headmsg 'Which blade will you use?'
  promptalias 'blade'
endif
if not @findalias 'scissors'
  headmsg 'Which scissors do you wish to use?'
  promptalias 'scissors'
endif
//look for corpses
if not @findtype '0x2006' 'any' 'ground' '1' '2'
  sysmsg ' **** No Corpse Found - Exiting ****' '28'
  stop
else
  @setalias! 'o' 'found'
endif
//cut corpse
@useobject 'blade'
waitfortarget '1000'
target! 'o'
pause 500
//find loot from loot array
sysmsg ' **** Looking for loot ****' '20'
for 0 to 'cutloot'
  while @findtype! cutloot[] 'any' 'o' 'any' '2'
    sysmsg ' **** Loot found - Moving ****' '20'
    if @injournal 'cannot hold more'
      sysmsg ' !!! WARNING: Your bag is full.  Exiting script !!!' '28'
      clearjournal
      stop
    else
      moveitem 'found' 'LootBag'
      pause 1000
    endif
  endwhile
endfor
//cut hides
while @findtype! '0x1079' 'any' 'LootBag'
  sysmsg ' **** Hides found - Cutting ****' '20'
  @useobject 'scissors'
  waitfortarget '1500'
  target! 'found'
  pause 500
endwhile
//claim corpse
msg '[claim'
waitfortarget 500
target! 'o'
pause '500'
//cancel claim target
canceltarget
dartanis
Novice Scribe

Re: [UOSteam] Skin and Loot Mobs - Excelsior version

Post by dartanis »

Updated macro code in original post. Fixed a few issues...
  • 1. Will now account for mobs with more than one hide type when cutting hides, i.e. Shadow Dragons
    2. Will now check journal to see if the loot bag is at max items. Will exit macro and not move loot over once full. Since I planned this for bags of holding, I am still not considering when your character is overweight. Let me know if that would help and I will add that check in as well.
    3. Reduced delays in script so it will now loop considerably faster
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

if you could incorporate adding leather, wool feathers or whatever your gathering into the keyrings that would solve your wieght issue. there are already scripts made by dramoor i believe to add to keys. or you could just bind those subs to another hotkey. sometimes these scripts get bulky when you you start adding to much stuff in one. but if your not adding every type of item to the keyring in your pack you might be able to slim them down quite abit to add more specifically what your skining. just a thought. :D
dartanis
Novice Scribe

Post by dartanis »

Alamiester wrote:if you could incorporate adding leather, wool feathers or whatever your gathering into the keyrings that would solve your wieght issue. there are already scripts made by dramoor i believe to add to keys. or you could just bind those subs to another hotkey. sometimes these scripts get bulky when you you start adding to much stuff in one. but if your not adding every type of item to the keyring in your pack you might be able to slim them down quite abit to add more specifically what your skining. just a thought. :D
Good idea. I am still pretty new here and haven't gotten around to getting all of the keyrings. Once I do, I will have to play around with that suggestion.

Thanks
bigd1979
Novice Scribe

Post by bigd1979 »

Has anyone modified this script to collect ribs, birds, etc. I have tried but it still seems to ignore them. My script writing knowledge is pretty non existant :oops: If anyone has or knows how and can help me I would be super grateful. :woot:
dartanis
Novice Scribe

Post by dartanis »

bigd1979 wrote:Has anyone modified this script to collect ribs, birds, etc. I have tried but it still seems to ignore them. My script writing knowledge is pretty non existant :oops: If anyone has or knows how and can help me I would be super grateful. :woot:
To add in ribs/birds, make the following changes to the macro...
  • 1. add this line to the top of the macro, above where the CutList is created...

@removelist 'CutLoot'
    2. add these two lines under pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x1bd1' //feather

pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x9f1' //cut of raw ribs
    pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x9b9' //Raw Bird
    3. Save changes and try running script again.
To add other items, simply use the Object Inspector to show the Graphic id of the item you want to add. Then add a pushlist line as above, but with the new graphic. For example, to add scales (graphic 0x26b4) add this line to the CutLoot creation...

pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x26b4' //scales
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Tried this and it works great for skinning and cutting. Was not able to get it to loot scales though. It cuts them and leaves them on the corpse. I followed your instructions but alas, no scales. Also, is there any way to make the image larger? Not just the viewing screen to see more around you. After using the regular client with easy UO, thus us positively tiny.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Also wondering if steam can have different profiles for auto looter to get different items from different places. Any input is welcome.
Gil
Novice Scribe

Post by Gil »

Hmmmm i cant seem to get it to loot much of anything works on the first corpse but leaves the ribs behind then claims the other corpses...
spook4324
Novice Scribe

Post by spook4324 »

dartanis wrote:
bigd1979 wrote:Has anyone modified this script to collect ribs, birds, etc. I have tried but it still seems to ignore them. My script writing knowledge is pretty non existant :oops: If anyone has or knows how and can help me I would be super grateful. :woot:
To add in ribs/birds, make the following changes to the macro...
  • 1. add this line to the top of the macro, above where the CutList is created...

@removelist 'CutLoot'
    2. add these two lines under pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x1bd1' //feather

pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x9f1' //cut of raw ribs
    pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x9b9' //Raw Bird
    3. Save changes and try running script again.
To add other items, simply use the Object Inspector to show the Graphic id of the item you want to add. Then add a pushlist line as above, but with the new graphic. For example, to add scales (graphic 0x26b4) add this line to the CutLoot creation...

pushlist 'CutLoot' '0x26b4' //scales

Trying this script out had the same issues as others, removing capital letters seems to have fixed it

@removelist 'cutloot' 

pushlist 'cutloot' '0x26b4' //scales
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0x1079' //leather
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0xdf8' //wool
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0x1bd1' //feather
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0x9f1' //raw ribs
  pushlist 'cutloot' '0x9b9' //Raw Bird