ML Weapon abilities

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Fiernocht
Legendary Scribe

ML Weapon abilities

Post by Fiernocht »

I would like to see the Mondain's legacy weapon abilities, such as Bladeweave, be implemented here, I know it would take a bit ofwwork but Im sure there are others who would like it too.
“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
― C.G. Jung
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: ML Weapon abilities

Post by Yoda »

I think coli has that mentioned in coming soon on his changelog unless I am misunderstanding what he is meaning but you are correct many would love to see that
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Locke
Elder Scribe

Post by Locke »

+1 :D
Everything started with nothing...
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

if that is the case then perhaps they should make a couple things drop.. paroxy lard being one of them, and perhaps a "grizzled bones" ingredient that isn't related to the goc somehow? I am not sure that people would dump the goc piece so freely but they might who knows..

I know as devlin pointed out alot of recipee weaps with ML specials use those ingredients so that would be good to unbreak those scrolls if the specials is indeed in coli's plans
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
belcrane
Passer by

Post by belcrane »

Yea and when you have those you can create weapons with cool abilities but the stats are poor just to make it balance.