New Itens Request

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Drow
Journeyman Scribe

New Itens Request

Post by Drow »

Hi all, sorry if I didnt understand well this section.

But I have some request about new itens.

I know to make new itens it will cost hours, maybe days of coding and for this reason I would like to provide a little donation to help (if it would not cost too much).

The first one is a helmet like the bear mask but as a fish mask I think it would be nice to have one.

The other is like a mannequin to put on houses and can puts armor on it, would be a great deco and a place to stow an armor....
Versales
Elder Scribe

Re: New Itens Request

Post by Versales »

I agree that these would be pretty cool items to have. However, I don't think its going to happen anytime soon. The developers are all already swamped with years worth of work that they are slowly, but steadily, releasing. I'm not sure about your fish mask idea, but +Nyx already has hundreds and hundreds of new item designs, some she has posted in the forums that you can check out!
Valorian in game!
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: New Itens Request

Post by +Nyx »

Valorian is correct, I have added well over 1000 new clothing/armor/jewelry options, they just aren't yet integrated into the game where you can go make or purchase them yet. Most of them will be released in Elysium and Touria, others will be added into crafting and other systems after the facets are opened. We don't have room in the art file for more new items at this time, so no fish mask. But I'll keep it in mind in case we ever free up some space and I'm looking to add more clothing graphics again.