Updates to fel dungeons

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Updates to fel dungeons

Post by cameronmajere »

There are several spots in fel to level weapons but it seems that deceit is almost always camped. It would be nice to see other dungeons have comparable XP gains. Few spots are good for gold and XP but imo the anti virtue dungeons could use some additions I'm not asking for instant level 100 but by the time most dungeons are cleared even for less geared players the respawn rate seems to be extremely slow causing certain areas to be fought for. Just a idea anyone else have thoughts on this?
Cygnus
Legendary Scribe

Re: Updates to fel dungeons

Post by Cygnus »

Have you checked the Excelsior Monster Compendium?

I think the following are excellent places to level:

1. Wind Fel
2. Shame Fel
3. Terathon Keep Fel
4. Rock Dungeon Ilshenar

Give the a try and let me know what you think.

Also, check out this thread
http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10838
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

Ya I have. Another decent spot I found last night is the fel yew crypts. Bit of undead and you can run back into yew to hit the brutes. I like to clear and move on to a new area the dungeons are ideal due to the sparkles of death (name given when I was young) dungeons just seem to have different spawners in a few like fire dungeon has different spawn in tram vs fel which is nice since you can recall in tram.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... ons#p46380
I have revamped all of the Fel dungeons similarly to what was done with Fel Ice a few months ago. These dungeons now have double or triple the previous number of spawn, and all new spawn gives double the weapon xp of their Trammel counterparts. Khaldun and the Ophidian Temple were included in this update; however the Solen Hive, Brit Sewers, Wind and Wrong were not.
Also, the respawn is exactly the same. (Or was, last I knew).
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

+Requiem wrote:http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... ons#p46380

There's a couple of spots, particularly one in Fire that I can think of, where the spawn in Fel is different to Tram. It looks more like things were added to the Tram spawn to me.
Character name: Ebony
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

Annachie wrote:
+Requiem wrote:http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... ons#p46380

There's a couple of spots, particularly one in Fire that I can think of, where the spawn in Fel is different to Tram. It looks more like things were added to the Tram spawn to me.
What I meant, is I don't think Nyx altered it from how it was. If there are differences in the facets, that's one thing, but as far as I know, they weren't altered.
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

In the link above it mentions khaldun. I've searched for it any never found it. Does it exist and if so any clue on how to get to it? I thought there were two ways to get to it and believe I had searched both but could be wrong. I believe deceit just feels like more XP since it's larger area and has more spawn clusters I've been using the other fel dungeons and ice isn't to bad either.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Fel only.
It's a fun place.
Character name: Ebony
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

Try for the info il check into it when I get home.