Price Change on vendors

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Price Change on vendors

Post by Deadwerd »

Sometimes, it's a bother changing prices on player vendors when you are going through all of your unsold items for the day, especially if you are like me and sell items on 5+ vendors in one location. You have to be within 2 tiles of your vendor to remove the item and put it in your bag, then you have to place it back onto the vendor, enter the new price, and retype your original description of the item (Given you even remember what description you put in the first place). The most difficult part of this is the fact that if you remove a bag with multiple items inside that you are selling, you have to be sure that you can even carry the item to remove it and change the price. I'd like to see a feature implemented that allows you to single click items your vendors are selling, and have an option called "Change Price" that allows you to input a different price, as well as maybe a second option called "Change Description" for when you misspell something so you do not have to remove the item and input the price again.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Price Change on vendors

Post by dreamstalker »

i dont do a whole lot of vendor selling but i wouldnt mind seein this also 2 thumbs up on the idea :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Silent
Legendary Scribe

Post by Silent »

Not much of a merchant either but I upvote your Idea as it seems very practical and time saver :D
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Post by Deadwerd »

I see that this was approved, and I thank the +'s for this awesome change to the vendors! Will make it much easier to manage vendors from now on :nod:
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.