O♣G (Old Guard) Guild Recruiting

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

O♣G (Old Guard) Guild Recruiting

Post by fixxer1963 »

Old Guard (O♣G) Guild

About 8 to 10 active players

Nearly always somebody online and active

Recruiting now. We have been recruiting anybody that ask, then most of them have quit the game.

Established players only. Not necessarily very active, but not temporary. There are already guilds for new players.

Family Friendly/Clean chat. There are children and ladies in the guild. What you say in your own house is up to you, just respect those that want a clean guild chat. Basically, follow the codex in your behavior. Warnings will be issued in most cases, depending on the severity of the offence. All types of players welcome.. no pressure to be a power player. On the other hand, anybody wanting hunting partners will usually find somebody to run with you.

Contact Hawke Armstrong...Hat... ScarletArmstrong...Karianne... Jace Winters.... or any member you see about.
Or... hawkearmstronguo@gmail.com
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Re: O♣G (Old Guard) Guild Recruiting

Post by fixxer1963 »

just a bump
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

Still recruiting
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
Haakon
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Haakon »

Hey Fixxer, I approached a member last month about joining Old Guard and haven't heard back. I think It was Jace. I'm a long time player of Ultima and have been on this shard for over 3 months and have established myself well. I'm on twice a day, every day and my main focus is crafting and taming bods but love to hunt too. I'm still interested in joining so please pm Arnt Bjerkos when online.

Thx.
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

I am actually not with O♣G anymore. *EDIT* Ok, nm.. the guild was given to me for good this time.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

OK, I am back at O♣G, and it is mine for good now. We are recruiting, but only active, established players. Not necessarily power players. But as long as you are active, and participate in guild chat, you are welcome. And of course, people that want to farm materials to help the rest of the guild advance in Sgail and the like are encouraged.
We will take in a newbie from time to time, but we are not a "starter guild". If we take in a newbie, they will be expected to stay active and grow in the game.
I personally have already done the Sgail leggings quest, (Gleam Aura), with help from others outside O♣G. And i want to extend the offer to anybody else that needs help, regardless of guild affiliation.
If you have been in the game for at least 3 months, and are interested in joining a guild, you are welcome at O♣G. No pressure to become a power player, just be active in guild chat. As long as the codex is honored and guild chat stays clean and respectful.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer