Guild info please

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Geyanna
Adept Scribe

Guild info please

Post by Geyanna »

OK may sound weird. I am looking for a guild or a buddy. I am on at strange and different times of day since family is first for me and UO is my escape. Its getting kinda boreing to attempt places by my self. I am not a total newb Its not my first time playing here. My Old account was deleted so started over. Basicaly looking for a guild that doesn't require me too be on all the time or on for meetings and such becouse i am not sure hen i will be on or how long i will be on at a given time. I have been hit or miss on playing for the last 6b months do to my fathers medical issues but he has gone to a better place now but I still have My Mother that i attempt to help when i can. So I guess where i am goin is there any guilds that i can join that enjoy hunting and exploring togather that might have a space open i may join,?

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Missy
JimTheDM
Elder Scribe

Re: Guild info please

Post by JimTheDM »

Missy,

PM me in the game we have openings in the guild.

Jamkul
Jamkul
Guild Master
Ghost Walkers Guild (GW)
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Re: Guild info please

Post by fixxer1963 »

There is a guild compendium for you to look at. It has several different guilds listed.
http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7870
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer