VeT is Recruiting!

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
SLiMX
Grandmaster Scribe

VeT is Recruiting!

Post by SLiMX »

About us:
VeT - Veterans of Ultima Online
Total Members: Currently 44 registered (some are alts and players who rarely play) / 96 at our peak.
Average Members Online: 4-10
Activity Time: Majority 10am - 12pm EST, but some at all hours.
Recruiting: Yes
Requirements: Mature, 18+ years old real life age, atleast 2 months playtime is ideal but exceptions can be made. Wear 1 peice of visible guild hue but again, exceptions can be made. Adhere to the codex of course.
Description: Mature, respectable players, helpfull and hardworking. We do champs, gauntlet, Oaks/Harrower, basically everything. Drama-free, the way it should be.

Now known as HaZaRdOuS, still the same awesomeness behind the keyboard :)
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Re: VeT is Recruiting!

Post by Pariah »

As an added bonus, if you join within the next week, Haz won't make you look at the glamour shots from when he dressed up like a cowboy...
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

I am interested in joining a guild, but I am a newer member. No longer young status, but less than 21 days.

Would joining VeT help me with advancing my character? Send me a PM and let me know the requirements to join.
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

VeT members are generally mid tier players or above. That's not to say you couldn't join and have a great time as most of us can answer your questions, give you some advice, get guild discounts on gear, etc. We do more events like gauntlet without pets, some GOC stuff, etc. that you would be welcome to join. We would help you more with knowledge, groupthink, and an open invitation to guild events, etc.
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

PM sent