Hail Excelsior

This forum is a place for all the guilds of Excelsior to post their news and to have a discussion.
Gasper Le Marc
Passer by

Hail Excelsior

Post by Gasper Le Marc »

Greetings fellow dames and damsels

I wish too formally introduce myself

Gasper Le Marc is the name, and thievery is the ............

Err well that was a blatant " o hi thief here"

Anyway, i stumbled upon this shard by chance and wish too make it my new home travelling from far lands which names cannot be said " ............"

I wish too make all your acquaintances soon in the best way i know how

Good day for now

Gasper Out
Zuri
Adept Scribe

Re: Hail Excelsior

Post by Zuri »

Greetings Gasper!
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Welcome to Excelsior, you can PM me in-game if you got some questions. Oh, and be sure to check the UOEX wiki, it has a lot of good information :)

Peace, Gaara 8)
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

One can not simply glance at the Wiki and go on, one must read through the Wiki, TONS of helpful stuff on there as well as a couple of very good starter guides!

As long as you are not resource gathering (or in other means making moneys), you are free to AFK macro your heart out here. Highly suggested to spend 1st couple of days macroing while you are not playing to get critical skills up.

If you are just starting out on the shard, I would suggest Razor, you can move on from that once your character gets leveled up enough to make use of the more advanced tools other macro programs offer ^_^

If you are one to spend some moneys, the 600ED huge bag of holding is a real game changer on this shard... zero weight 60,000 bandaid stacks, zero weight 60k arrows, several 60k stacks of gold... ^_^ Get caster keys to hold reagents (easy to find and usually sold cheap)

Oh, and be sure to seek out Simply's Rune Library! You will be glad you did ^_^
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's