UO Steam Pet hot keys- HELP!

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Blake
Passer by

UO Steam Pet hot keys- HELP!

Post by Blake »

I've been using Razor up until recently I switched to Steam due to auto looting...easier scripts/macro etc...

On Razor, I had a hotkey set for "target closest non-friendly" and it would essentially "queue" up the nearest enemy for me and then i would (hotkey) "attack last target" and that's how i usually do my combat. Pretty simple. This would work with pets as well since when i "target nearest nonfriendly" my pets would recognize this as well...and when i hotkeyed "all kill" they would attack the enemy i queued up.

How do i set this up in Steam? I have it set up in steam as

Targeting: Get-enemy-closest-nonfriendly-Any and it works fine for attacking with JUST me....but my pets do NOT recognize or acknowledge when i "get" that enemy queued up with uosteam....am i doing something wrong? ANY tips would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not looking to completely re-engineer the way I attack...if i can help it...i just want those 2 hot keys to work!
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Re: UO Steam Pet hot keys- HELP!

Post by fixxer1963 »

msg 'all kill'
@target 'enemy'

I tested this and it works for me
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
Blake
Passer by

Post by Blake »

How is it set up for the targeting? "set" or "get" enemy?
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

Blake wrote:How do i set this up in Steam? I have it set up in steam as

Targeting: Get-enemy-closest-nonfriendly-Any and it works fine for attacking with JUST me....but my pets do NOT recognize or acknowledge when i "get" that enemy queued up with uosteam....am i doing something wrong? ANY tips would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not looking to completely re-engineer the way I attack...if i can help it...i just want those 2 hot keys to work!

getenemy 'murderer' 'enemy' 'criminal' 'gray' 'closest'
@attack 'enemy'
msg "all kill"
@target "enemy"

Since you had said you didn't want to completely re-do the way you attack, I didn't include the target acquisition. But this is a simple get target, smack target, yell for help from pets, script.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
Thaolus
Passer by

Post by Thaolus »

Ok i tried this tonight does not get pets to attack what i just hit. just brings up there target courser. Anyone use Uo Steam with pets that has a working macro for getting the nearest mob and sicking your pets on them with out having to try and pull there health bar or click on them?