EZUO Mining & Lumberjk Macros stop working

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Vidarr
Novice Scribe

EZUO Mining & Lumberjk Macros stop working

Post by Vidarr »

After I installed the new client Booster patch 4b Denton's Mining & Lumberjack HUD macro along with CyberPope's Lumberjack Radar and Mining Radar macros had stopped working with EasyUO V1.5.1.281. When I start the scripts EasyUO stops working. I updated to the next EasyUO version V1.5.1.284 but it also locks up with the above scripts. Other EasyUO macros that I use still work. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
timthree
Expert Scribe

Re: EZUO Mining & Lumberjk Macros stop working

Post by timthree »

I just use Cyberpopes for mining and lumberjacking. Both had trouble. Closed em and tried again and just waited it out. Took like 3 minutes but it eventually loaded and worked fine after loading . Seems like LJ took the longest. Hope it works out for you as well.
JimTheDM
Elder Scribe

Post by JimTheDM »

For the Mining and the Lumberjacking Radar look for the following string in the macro, you can do that by clicking on the edit menu and clicking find, It's "tile init" without the quotes. Once you find it add the following at the end "noOverrides". Do a save and all should be good. I would like to give a shout out to Temoc for finding this and providing the fix the other night.

Hope it helps!
Jamkul
Guild Master
Ghost Walkers Guild (GW)
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

Yeah I kept trying to reload it being a programming noob, but randomly left it on and it started 5 minutes later. This fix worked like a charm though. Thanks!
timthree
Expert Scribe

Post by timthree »

Nice fix, Thanks JimtheDM and to Temoc. Worked great for me. Hope it works for the op as well.
Vidarr
Novice Scribe

Post by Vidarr »

That fixed the issue with both CyberPope's scripts. I wish to thank everyone that responded to the post and may your resources never run dry. :nod:
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Which is kind of weird. NoOverrides forces EZUO not to read a file that hasn't existed in UO for about 10 years, or maybe longer. Must be trying to read another file that isn't mentioned in the documentation.
Character name: Ebony