Assist Uo Help

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Ornias
Grandmaster Scribe

Assist Uo Help

Post by Ornias »

I am trying to get assist uo up and running without having to delete razor entirely. Problem is I am getting the following system message and am wondering how to remedy it- I've deleted unnecessary programs already and am still getting the message I have in total 18 gigs. Here is the message: There is not enough memory to complete execution. If you do not have virtual memory enabled this could be the problem. Otherwise you may be low on disk space, or may need to increase the amount of space allocated for virtual memory. Wondering if 18 gigs is not quite enough or if there is another possibly simple solution to this issue?

Thank you for any help.
ahorton12
Elder Scribe

Re: Assist Uo Help

Post by ahorton12 »

i get that message when trying to load up assist uo as well. to remedy it i close all programs and applications open on my system. ie mozilla firefox, google chrome, bit torrent, vm ware, pretty much anything your computer is doing that is not part of opening the game. i have 4g of ram and this works for me.
Eziekial Moss
Ornias
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Ornias »

Thank you. I tried what you suggested and haven't been able to get it to work yet. I'll stick with razor for now and keep trying to figure it out. I tried increasing virtual memory also to no avail.
Dramoor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Dramoor »

First, AssistUO is now UOSteam...You should go to uosteam.com to get the latest version before attempting to run it as they have fixes for some issues with that problem. Second, if you use certain virus protection like Norton or Mcafee, those could be part of the problem (especially Mcafee).

You should also make sure you have whatever web browser you are using closed (use task manager to make sure it closed). I use 16 gigs of ram on Win 7 and can open it no problem even with my browser, minecraft modded my ts server, my ts client, skype, etc. Also can try opening the Client by itself, closing it, then reopening it through steam.

Unless you only want to use the looter steam isn't really that much of a step up from razor. Also, the looter, is very slow, and isn't very good at a lot of features you would want for it. Easier to just write a looter on openeasyuo or easyuo.

Or find a program that uses python and pascal accurately (not stealth garbage with open vulnerabilities to your pc).
Ornias
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Ornias »

Thank you Dramoor, personally I've been wanting to try out easy uo but am having trouble registering. It tells me I can't use my email so I have tried to see if I am already registered and am told that email isn't registered. Actually I am not interested in the looter I've been trying to figure a good way to retarget objects/ animals/ etc in game without having to constantly re- record macros.
Dramoor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Dramoor »