[EasyUO] CyberPope's Lumberjacking Radar v1.0t

Discussion about the technical aspects of scripting. Ask about all issues involving your freelance projects here.
Ilsanor
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUO] CyberPope's Lumberjacking Radar v1.0t

Post by Ilsanor »

Sorry, I have no other workaround than what Viola posted. The grade A logs are the same itemtype as the other ones, so there is no way i can exclude them from the loading. Maybe someone better than me can code filtering of the logs by name, but I don't know how to do that (or if it is even possible).
Nunja
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Nunja »

http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php?title=Property

Pretty sure you can use that to get the name of logs.
Ilsanor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Ilsanor »

Yup, the same call is used in identifying the wood keys. But I'm not sure how to write it for the logs to filter out grade logs and add all the other. I might look into it, but not really keen ATM on wasting a few hours on learning to write that part.
Ironbender
Elder Scribe

Post by Ironbender »

Having an issue with both this radar, and the mining one. Neither seems to load. I had both working perfectly and LOVED the script on my last computer, but this one just doesn't seem to want me to have it.

When I tried the Mining Radar, got it inputed into EUO and started the script. Nothing happened. No window appear to show tiles, no window to setup settings.

When I tried this LJ Radar, the "Loading Settings..." window appears, but never loads any settings, and never goes away. (Also no tile window appears.)

Any help getting these to work would be a great help.
Thank You

Nin-Ja [MBN]
Ilsanor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Ilsanor »

Have you applied the Razor registry fix? I know my Radar behaved funky without it. Other than that - might be a operating system issue, or something else entirely.
Ironbender
Elder Scribe

Post by Ironbender »

I didn't do a Registry fix last time. Wasn't aware of such a fix. Where should I look to find instructions?
Ilsanor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Ilsanor »

Literally 2 topics up. http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2316
Though you will have to find a solution fitting your OS, as they are slightly different - best if your read (or at least skim) through the topic. I don't promise it'll help your problem though.
Myrdothilore
Passer by

Post by Myrdothilore »

I cannot get this to work. I only see purple tiles. How do I reset the script to launch the setup menu at the beggining again. Any way to fix this? I tried some reg edit fixes for this script posted on easyuo forums but they did not work.
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

the way i had to do it with the mining radar was to reinstall ultima online, and easyuo ... not the best solution, but it worked... only use the one from our forums, rather than the one on easy uo forums. I don't know why it works one way and not the other, but it did for me...
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Riath wrote:Post by CyberPope in his EasyUO thread:
Do a search of the registry for the following keys

LJColor_SHARDNAME_GridArea_Facet#
LJLoc_SHARDNAME , Index#
LJDBW_SHARDNAME , Facet#
CPLR_Export
CPLR_Import
CPLR_Drop
CPLR_Stats_SHARDNAME
CPLR_WOODS_SHARDNAME
CPLR_Axes_SHARDNAME (only used if changed from Default)
CPLR_Tiles_SHARDNAME (only used if changed from Default)

Those are the variables to delete.
I couldn't get it to track either, so I tried this, and it worked. To find the variables, basically run a search in regedit for EasyUO, and once you find the keys, delete anything with LJ in the name.

I had the same problem develope after a year or 2 of using the program. Rather than edit the registry, which I am loath to do, I manually changed the name the script uses as the shard name. ie: The line "set %shard #SHARD" became "set %shard HiThere"

I'm guessing one of the registry variables corrupted. A fix for those nervous about the registry :)
Character name: Ebony