Spellcaster keys and exex deposit box

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Spellcaster keys and exex deposit box

Post by Shindaril »

Hiya,

Accidentally dropped my spellcaster key from my bank box into the exex deposit box gump and lost the keys and the regs it did hold in. 60k regular magery regs with 10k necro regs. The keys don't show in my bank box, my backpack nor in the [exex balance. In other words, the keys and the regs are gone even after re-log. I'm personately not really worried about the roughly 1 mil ( in gold ) worth of regs lost, but it does seem as a bug to be reported. The server time during this "mis-click" was a minute or two before Oct, 08th 2015, 21:41:09

-Shindaril

*edit* I did send a page right after it happened, but there were nobody to reply it, so I removed my page and posted this instead. After all, the bug is dropping the keys into the exex deposit box and losing the keys and the regs ( who knows if this applies on the other keys as well ) by doing so.
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Spellcaster keys and exex deposit box

Post by +Nyx »

Items that the exex can't accept go into the "My items" tab of the gump, below the "my balance" tab. You should be able to retrieve your keys from there.

Also for future reference, it's better to page as that provides us more useful information than the player is usually aware of.
Shindaril
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Shindaril »

Thank you +Nyx. I was able to retrieve the keys along with the regs they contained. I did send a page and let it be for half an hour or so, but as it was already past midnight I wasn't able to get a reply before I went to the bed, so I wrote here instead.

-Shindaril
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

There is an option in the help menu which escalates the page. It is the second option in the help menu when you have a page pending. It says something to the effect of "Request pending, remove my request from the immediate queue but I wish to be notified when someone becomes available". This will put your request in the escalated queue where it will be seen, even if you are no longer online.