disk 3 error

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
sicarius
Apprentice Scribe

disk 3 error

Post by sicarius »

i just got a please insert disk 3 error and now i cant log in help please
"Obedience Breeds Discipline,Discipline Breeds Unity,Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life"
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: disk 3 error

Post by dreamstalker »

its a server restart n the insert disk is jk by the GM's
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Hehe, looks like this joke got too serious :)

Yeah, a little nostalgia from the 90's when there was actually a disc 3 that you had to insert. Had to be a very big and complex game to require three 1.44mb floppys though (that would mean a whopping 3-4 megabytes!)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
sicarius
Apprentice Scribe

Post by sicarius »

ty
"Obedience Breeds Discipline,Discipline Breeds Unity,Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life"
ConradBlack
Passer by

Post by ConradBlack »

I was going to open a new thread about the connection lost screen when I saw this one.

A pretty good joke L(;)L
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Post by djpaulus »

+Colibri wrote:Hehe, looks like this joke got too serious :)

Yeah, a little nostalgia from the 90's when there was actually a disc 3 that you had to insert. Had to be a very big and complex game to require three 1.44mb floppys though (that would mean a whopping 3-4 megabytes!)
Oh my... I remember having 8-12 floppy disks for windows 3.11 ... they were the days <3
Agony
Legendary Scribe

Post by Agony »

I can recall getting Doom 2 when it was new. It was about 4 or 5 1.44 mb disks.. I remember thinking, "wow". I wasn't sure if my pc could handle it. We had upgraded from our commodore 64. It had dual 8-inch floppy drives.. Friends came over all the time to copy their floppies. Long live Jumpman! (single disk)
...Dimiir Borgu