Glitch doing a t-map

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Cygnus
Legendary Scribe

Glitch doing a t-map

Post by Cygnus »

While trying to unlock a level 5 chest west of Britain, my timer froze at 2.4 seconds and my stacked platinum lockpicks just poofed. At first I thought I was frozen in a lag spike, but alas no. I could move about easily. First time this has happened to me.
mineiro
Adept Scribe

Re: Glitch doing a t-map

Post by mineiro »

There is a chance to break the lockpicks now!
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

If you or your automation do something the lockpicker doesn't like (e.g. using a knife to cut leather on a corpse), it stops leaving behind two gump artifacts on the screen. This is a bug.

I haven't seen it consume the entire stack of lockpicks though.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Keep in mind that while doing an action (lockpicking, crafting, and there's i think 2 more such actions that show a progress bar) if you doubleclick anything, lift or drop, try to equip, or move, it will interrupt this action. I recently came upon an issue where Razor seems to just doubleclick stuff at random, so I might remove the doubleclick interrupt.

As for the remaining artifact, that hasn't been reported yet, will check it out.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

The artifact might be a red herring. I tried to get it to fail again and I was only able to get it to happen when an OpenEUO looter was running. OpenEUO is known to corrupt the client state.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

ive had lockpicking timer freeze a couple of times and it left a small portion of the bar when I tried to close it but it went away once I used skill again