i did it again >.<

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Moki
Novice Scribe

i did it again >.<

Post by Moki »

i recalled to that spot in moonglow that crashes my client ( i really need to get ride of that rune) any chance u gms could move my char again ( moki)
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Re: i did it again >.<

Post by Blathzar »

Hi Moki, I think it would be a good idea to let everyone know about the location so we can all avoid it in the future. Thank you!
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Does the function under the help menu "I'm stuck" and get moved somewhere not work? Or do you not even have the chance to log in?
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Also is it the same spot for everybody if it is maybe the GM's can make it act like a part felucca and make it so nobody can recall to it
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Moki
Novice Scribe

Post by Moki »

i could give out the cords and house that i beleave to be causing the issue but thats not my place to share it unless gms ask or say its ok
Moki
Novice Scribe

Post by Moki »

i still can not log in hope i have enough cash in my bank should be good for a couple more days. i will prombly move out of the aparment i am renting so i dont have to worry bout the gold loss lol