+Nyx You Owe Me An Explanation for destroy my game

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

+Nyx You Owe Me An Explanation for destroy my game

Post by ladulala »

Here is the thing, I have an account which is 900 days old, but 20 days played, I filed a help ticket to ask if I could do the newbie quest chain again without opening another account.

+Nyx replied I cannot do that quest chain when my account age over 180 days.

Okay, then I opened a new account my char name is 'Roy Luo', I transfered all my assest to this account to start over and I also donated a small amount of money to keep my house forever.

Few hours ago, +Nyx banned my new account which holds all my assets and put my old char 'if' in jail. Then slap me in the face in the ticket said, I told you must not open a secondary account otherwise it will result a ban.

Now, +Nyx, I just need you swear to your fucking god and tell us the truth.
Did you acutally warned me anything like , 'I WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU OPEN A SECONDARY ACCOUNT' BEFORE I CRATED IT.

I Spent about 27 days in this game, I had fun, I made friends, I will not allow someone ruin a small part of life like this.

Show me the evidence you said that then I WILL LEAVE WITH PEACE. otherwise, I will try to ruin your life as much as I could achieve.

BTW, she did not just banned me right away after I created the account, she let me played another week before the ban. You are really good at this.
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: +Nyx You Owe Me An Explanation for destroy my game

Post by Golden Temptress »

Ok as a loyal member of this fine shard and someone who respects the staff and the hard work they do I will say something as this angers me greatly, you will ruin someone's life over a game?! really! why not try be a reasonable decent human being and reason with intelligence, respect and without cussing/raging, surely must realise raging/cursing is not going to achieve any kind of good result
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

the rules wrote:1. Accounting:
a. One account per person, multiple allowed per IP (for multiple people in a household).
b. Having more than one account per person is forbidden.
It is literally the first rule for the shard.

Oh, and rule 3, paraphrased, says that +Nyx's word is final.
Character name: Ebony
Silent
Legendary Scribe

Post by Silent »

Sry matey but +Nyx didn't need to warn you about anything, it's strictly forbidden in codex, I am sorry that you missed your newb quests maybe because of lack of info or something like that but you can't break rules because of that.

"Each person is allowed to have one (1) account. No one person can, in any way or any circumstances, have multiple accounts."

It's like the first line in the codex account tbh ... so no need for warnings you should be aware of the rules.
Lurking the forums since dec 2012
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

still trying to figure out the mechanism within the human psyche that causes people to completely lose sight of their rational self and succumb to some sort of reptilian hindbrain the second staff on excelsior takes action on a clearly written rule.

very strange.
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

Speaks sense, Yoda is.

The sad part; an account being over 900 days old is evidence that the whiner is not the child they are impersonating. Seriously, some people should be sterilized at birth.
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ladulala »

one account per person does not clearify that the player can not give up his previous old account to start a new one.
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Post by AcidBern »

Short and simple. The staff here do a great job. The rules are in the codex. As a player, you are responsible to know the codex. The rules are very clear that one person may only have one account. Sorry that you made an account 900 days ago and didnt play, but yes unfortunately you cannot access mistvale. None of the older players such as Yoda had mistvale when they started, and they managed just fine. I would think you are lucky that BOTH accounts werent banned. This is a fine shard, we all love it, if you still want to play here, I would suggest getting started on your jail tasks and get your old character out of jail.

As for your 2nd comment. You did not give up your old account to start a new one. You simple created a new one and then accessed the old one to transfer assets. Maybe if you had made a request to delete or ban your old account BEFORE creating a new one, they might have worked with you. Instead "from your own admission" you created a new account and transferred assets to it, which means you were dual accounting, which is strictly prohibited. Its very simple, and very cut an dry.

Unless you are one of the type of people who would try to fault a Police Officer for writing you a ticket when you were clearly traveling 20mph over the posted speed limit. Stop complaining, pick up where you left off and come have fun with the rest of us.

P.S. We all stand behind our staff and the decisions they make. And nobody takes lightly to you threatening them.

Good Day
Last edited by AcidBern on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ladulala »

Golden Temptress wrote:Ok as a loyal member of this fine shard and someone who respects the staff and the hard work they do I will say something as this angers me greatly, you will ruin someone's life over a game?! really! why not try be a reasonable decent human being and reason with intelligence, respect and without cussing/raging, surely must realise raging/cursing is not going to achieve any kind of good result
It' is easy to be a smart and moral correct jerk just like you.

I accept punishment with reasonable process, but not this kind power bitch behaviour.

You are not the one lose friends and fun, of course you can all the nice things you want to shit about other's misery.
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ladulala »

AcidBern wrote:Short and simple. The staff here do a great job. The rules are in the codex. As a player, you are responsible to know the codex. The rules are very clear that one person may only have one account. Sorry that you made an account 900 days ago and didnt play, but yes unfortunately you cannot access mistvale. None of the older players such as Yoda had mistvale when they started, and they managed just fine. I would think you are lucky that BOTH accounts werent banned. This is a fine shard, we all love it, if you still want to play here, I would suggest getting started on your jail tasks and get your old character out of jail.

Unless you are one of the type of people who would try to fault a Police Officer for writing you a ticket when you were clearly traveling 20mph over the posted speed limit. Stop complaining, pick up where you left off and come have fun with the rest of us.

P.S. We all stand behind our staff and the decisions they make. And nobody takes lightly to you threatening them.

Good Day

Punishment is okay, I accept the mistake I made I am willing to take it. Just like endless lagging and following death. I accept that.

But not like this, some jerk jump out on your face and take everything away from you in a sudden.

I like this shard that is why I keep voting for EDs and played little daily. Even come back after long AFK after I lost my house.

my 4 imp for 1k HP and max stat and my 5 million bank savings for my first layer.

I know, you guy don't give a fuck and you will even laugh at me like I deserve.

do you know why you don't give a shit? BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT ME WHO HAS BEEN TREATEN LIKE A RUBBISH.

do you know what happened before she took all my assets away and put my old char in jail? NOTHING
Last edited by ladulala on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ladulala »

Zalia wrote:Speaks sense, Yoda is.

The sad part; an account being over 900 days old is evidence that the whiner is not the child they are impersonating. Seriously, some people should be sterilized at birth.
Try show your jerk face in front of me, then we will decide who will be sterilized.
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Post by AcidBern »

Now listen guy. Thats 3 of my friends now that you have verbally assaulted. Put on your big boy pants, get over it, and either go do your jail tasks so you can still play here, or go somewhere else. Cursing staff and other players is NOT helping your cause.
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ladulala »

AcidBern wrote:Now listen guy. Thats 3 of my friends now that you have verbally assaulted. Put on your big boy pants, get over it, and either go do your jail tasks so you can still play here, or go somewhere else. Cursing staff and other players is NOT helping your cause.
you are nice, I can see that.
I wish you can stay nice after you lost one of your friend by this power bitch behaviour one day and enjoy the pain of lost.

I will leave. thank you for your replies. goodbye
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

ladulala wrote:I opened a new account my char name is 'Roy Luo', I transfered all my assest to this account to start over and I also donated a small amount of money to keep my house forever. +Nyx banned my new account which holds all my assets and put my old char 'if' in jail.
Hello,

Every UO Freeshard you will ever play has two basic rules: max accounts per player is X and no AFK gathering of wood, ore and wool.

I've been among Nyx's harshest critics for excessive punishment. Not this time. You got exactly what you deserved.
ladulala wrote:one account per person does not clearify that the player can not give up his previous old account to start a new one.
Even were that argument legit (it's not), you specifically didn't give up your old account. You "transfered all my assest to this account."

-Wil
Last edited by Wil on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Post by AcidBern »

ladulala wrote:I will leave. thank you for your replies. goodbye
GoodBye =)