+Nyx You Owe Me An Explanation for destroy my game

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: +Nyx You Owe Me An Explanation for destroy my game

Post by Golden Temptress »

ladulala wrote:
Golden Temptress wrote:Ok as a loyal member of this fine shard and someone who respects the staff and the hard work they do I will say something as this angers me greatly, you will ruin someone's life over a game?! really! why not try be a reasonable decent human being and reason with intelligence, respect and without cussing/raging, surely must realise raging/cursing is not going to achieve any kind of good result
It' is easy to be a smart and moral correct jerk just like you.

I accept punishment with reasonable process, but not this kind power bitch behaviour.

You are not the one lose friends and fun, of course you can all the nice things you want to shit about other's misery.

A moral correct jerk lol, you clearly don't accept punishment with reasonable process or you wouldn't be making threats and throwing around obscenities.

If losing friends was such a big deal perhaps read the codex? abit of a no brainer really :nod:
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

ladulala wrote:otherwise, I will try to ruin your life as much as I could achieve.

I hope they IP ban you. You don't make threats to people. You really need to reflect on your actions
TDC Guild
Kitana
Expert Scribe

Post by Kitana »

WOW! This person clearly has anger issues! God I hope staff bans this person for life. He definitely does not need to play with us outstanding crazy citizens of Excelsior who adore the staff! If you clearly can't read the rules then you don't need to play here. Like Acidbern said, EVERYONE will be on staffs side on this. Your nasty comebacks just goes to show how immature you are. Also while your at it, learn how spell and put a sentence together correctly. Thank you and have a WONDERFUL day!
ladulala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ladulala »

Kitana wrote:WOW! This person clearly has anger issues! God I hope staff bans this person for life. He definitely does not need to play with us outstanding crazy citizens of Excelsior who adore the staff! If you clearly can't read the rules then you don't need to play here. Like Acidbern said, EVERYONE will be on staffs side on this. Your nasty comebacks just goes to show how immature you are. Also while your at it, learn how spell and put a sentence together correctly. Thank you and have a WONDERFUL day!
Saints, Power Slaves you missed my point.
I am not crying for free my char or get any of my things back or aviod any form of punishment. I am not looking for that. By donation few hundreds USD, I can get back on track right away @lava shop.

My immature point is,
Before finish one's game career like this, as staff with ultima power, show your courtesy to explain.
If you don't bother, it's okay. Be honest to tell that you can do this because you can, then I might suck it up.
Pretending you warned me and lied about it, then treat me like rubbish is not I am accepting for.

English is not mother language, sorry for dirty your eyes, but at least you get my point, that's why you guys can say all these nice things to show your righteous and looking good.
Last edited by ladulala on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

Ugh, what a time to be out of popcorn...
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

First, well I guess I'm to blame here since I found that this is a secondary account. Nyx was kind enough to take this off my plate and was "the bad guy/gal" .

As I was reviewing this issue, I noticed that two people actually told you about this option to simply scrap the old account, make a new one so you can do the Mistvale quests. Also I see english is not your first language so I considered the possibility that you simply didn't know and were misled.
If you login to a secondary account while still connected to the primary, you will get a warning message notifying you of this rule. So I thought, maybe you never saw that message because you always logged out first and then logged in with another account.

But here's two things that you definitely saw. First is the welcome message, this pops up to every player when they first login... it invites you to read the rules in full, and also points out the 3 main rules (that got broken most frequently with an excuse "i didnt know" until i added this message):
initial rules.png
initial rules.png (122.26 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
Second, you actually asked if you can create another account and got a very clear reply that it's not allowed:
ticket question.png
ticket question.png (48.54 KiB) Viewed 3292 times

The 500 tasks is standard for breaking the multi-account rule. Secondary account is banned, with whatever items it currently has in possession. I don't remember there being a case where we'd also take away all of player's possessions from the primary account, well we may take away items that were obtained with the secondary account. But we also don't take extra effort to salvage items from the banned account, especially not after the email you sent and this forum post you wrote.

(I hope this lengthy explanation is good enough. Locking the thread.)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

I can't really improve upon +C's informative reply, but I can provide some much-needed levity.