Mistvale quest issue

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Kristovv
Passer by

Mistvale quest issue

Post by Kristovv »

Hi, I had just finished the first Mistvale quest and turned it in, got my gear, all's good so far. My problem comes with not being able to pick up another quest. I keep saying hail to each of the quest givers ( trying to avoid the spam warning). Am I doing something wrong( if so, just slap this newb), or is something bugged? I did finish the bee keepers quest while working on my first quest, could that be interfering? Any help would be great. Thanks
Zuri
Adept Scribe

Re: Mistvale quest issue

Post by Zuri »

Are you moving around? Try standing still for a while after you say hail. If I remember right it takes a lil bit to receive the quest. Prolly has some checks to do before giving the quest book.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

I know you can go see the guy on the western wall to cancel any ongoing quest... maybe you have one that is ongoing that is bugged and need removal. this might do the trick if you're still stuck with that. Since i cannot go in there anymore i cannot help you further. Cheers :)
Kristovv
Passer by

Post by Kristovv »

The "abandon" worked, Thanks for all the help!