Bug with Blessed Bag

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Bug with Blessed Bag

Post by Sir Blood »

Blessed bag allows you to store anything blessed in it...

If you store your trash for tokens bag in there... when you try to throw something away, it will NOT let you, says only blessed items can be placed in the bag.

If you take the trash bag out 1st, then insert the trash into the bag... then place the partially full bag into the blessed bag, it lets you... BUT it will not let you place anything else in the trash bag, you have to take it out 1st...

Same problem if you store a bag of keeping inside the blessed bag, will not let you place anything into the bag of keeping, makes you have to move the bag of keeping into your backpack, insert whatever into it, then move it back to the blessed bag...

Also would be great if we could use the spell books directly out of the blessed bag right now the game won't acknowledge you know the spell if the book is inside the blessed bag, forcing us to clutter up our main backpacks... :(
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Bug with Blessed Bag

Post by +Requiem »

Sir Blood wrote:Blessed bag allows you to store anything blessed in it...

If you store your trash for tokens bag in there... when you try to throw something away, it will NOT let you, says only blessed items can be placed in the bag.

If you take the trash bag out 1st, then insert the trash into the bag... then place the partially full bag into the blessed bag, it lets you... BUT it will not let you place anything else in the trash bag, you have to take it out 1st...

Same problem if you store a bag of keeping inside the blessed bag, will not let you place anything into the bag of keeping, makes you have to move the bag of keeping into your backpack, insert whatever into it, then move it back to the blessed bag...

Also would be great if we could use the spell books directly out of the blessed bag right now the game won't acknowledge you know the spell if the book is inside the blessed bag, forcing us to clutter up our main backpacks... :(
Ok so You have a blessed bag.
It lets you put in the trash for tokens bag (because it is blessed)
It will not let you put other items inside (because they are not blessed)

Different than you have a blessed bag.
You place non blessed items into the trash for tokens bag.
You place trash for tokens bag inside blessed bag (because the bag itself is blessed).

Blessed bags only hold blessed items (except for the trash for tokens bag), So its not really necessary for the checks to be recursive (although they probably should be).

I keep all my books in a corner of my pack. It helps a little...
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

It used to be that you could trash items while trash bag was in blessed bag, but it changed recently. I actually like it better this way. Less mistakes can be made.
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

I always kept my trash for tokens bag inside the blessed bag. I took a couple month leave from the game... came back and it is bugged now. Bugged for both trash for tokens bag and bags of keeping...

If you put say 20 trash items inside the trash bag and then place it in the blessed bag it works just fine...

Also, if you keep a bag of keeping inside the blessed bag (I store bracelets of binding in the bag of keeping), you can not put anything inside the bag of keeping. Description for the bag of keeping, treats any item placed in the bag as if it were blessed. Works just like a bag of holding EXCEPT the weight still applies...

I like to keep my main bag 1/2 way organized, so this frustrates me... lol
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's