Weapon Ability bug?

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Harbertown
Adept Scribe

Weapon Ability bug?

Post by Harbertown »

My toon name is Mastiphal

The problem I am having I have never had with any other weapon. It is a hatchet that was changed into a Warhammer and then made one handed and also a secondary bonecrusher that was turned into a lantern and now a shield for testing purposes of this bug.

Sometimes instead of using one of the primary or secondary abilities which are Whirlwind and Crushing Blow it will use Bladeweaving. It says the bladeweaving text, but I cant confirm yet if it actually does an effect since BW can cause a various effect. I have not really noticed yet.

Oh and I just remembered that sometimes after this bug it stops being able to do any special attack unless I take the weapon and offhand off and put them back on.
Last edited by Harbertown on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbertown
Adept Scribe

Re: Weapon Ability Bug?

Post by Harbertown »

I am using a different weapon now and it is a normal one handed Bonecrusher. I am still having the same problems so I am guessing now it is linked to my bonecrusher secondary item and not the warhammer.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: Weapon Ability bug?

Post by Yoda »

if your weapon gets disarmed and it is a 1 handed item as a result of a relayer, coupled with an offhand relayer item it can be finicky.. ie:

weapon goes on first, offhand second = specials fine
you get disarmed = specials get weird.
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011