Wiki seed box info is wrong.

Anything you find suspicious, things that crash your client, things that crash the server, anything that doesnt work as it should.
Mara Sedai
Passer by

Wiki seed box info is wrong.

Post by Mara Sedai »

The Wiki says
"Seed Boxes
These hold seeds, and can be bought off the Token Stone (which is blue) in Trinsic. Seed boxes can hold seeds of each plant type and color, including mutant plants, and naturalist quest seeds.
If you drop an looted seed from a monster into the box, it will be identified.
Bonsai Seeds will turn into plain campion seeds when stored in a Seed Box, so be sure to store them separately.
Bonsai Seed Types: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exceptional and Exotic."

But it is not right. The seed box does NOT identify seeds. It also does not accept bonsai seeds. I kinda feel like I wasted 15k tokens buying it. :(
An Aes Sedai never lies, but the truth she tells you isn't the one you think you hear
+Nyx
Administrator

Re: Wiki seed box info is wrong.

Post by +Nyx »

I will update the part about it identifying seeds - that was recently changed. You can however have your seeds identified by the naturalist himself.

The wiki says says:
Bonsai Seeds will turn into plain campion seeds when stored in a Seed Box, so be sure to store them separately.
So it is obvious from the wiki page that you cannot use it to store bonsai seeds, which is true.