Weapon leveling service

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Weapon leveling service

Post by Nick »

3 gold per experience point for a WW weapon, I believe this is well below the normal rate, the catch is I won't be doing it very fast. Plus side I promise it won't break it, spend any points on it, or lose it (you can trust me I'm a random guy [maybe] on the internet) one could say my work in insured and bonded.

If you decide I'm taking to long you can, of course, have it back (once I'm off work and log back in that day) as long as you pay me the blood money. he he he Seriously, I don't really level stuff for other ppl much but, I've been collecting some items recently (which requires the mindless killing of tens of thousands of baddies) and figured if I wasn't using my L100 Halaber maybe I could be of service to someone and we could both come out on top. Just seeing if there's any interest. Post here or PM Nick of old in game.
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Re: Weapon leveling service

Post by Grundick »

3 gold per point? I.e. 3 mln gold for any WW weapon? 60 Eds for leveling any type of WW weapon?!?
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Weapon leveling service

Post by Nick »

Technically I think it comes to 2,999,700 gold :) lol, I also, have 2 level 100 crafted yumis I lend out to newer players who seem really committed to playing and just ask for them back when they are ready to move on to bigger better things... so far they have all be returned (5 times and running, I was a little surprised but I apresheate the honesty lol)