Santa Wall of Fame - Portraits of Santa

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Santa Wall of Fame - Portraits of Santa

Post by Alex »

Hi Guys.

I am working on a massive GM Event, Food, Item Deco Display House + Individual Seasonal Quest Houses. Right now I am working on the Christmas House and have built a "Wall of Fame with Portraits with Santa". So please give me your Portraits with Santa, which can be the redish type from 2012-2016 or the brownish-pinkish type of 2017. See picture below. Would be cool to get as many names as possible, already at 50+.

The plot can be seen through the house gates or through a RUNE that I will lock down at the Lava Shop under "Shops" on the World Teleporter.

Thanks a lot in advance for the support.

Best,
Alex (Alejandro)
Attachments
Santa Wall.jpg
Santa Wall.jpg (168.21 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Re: Santa Wall of Fame - Portraits of Santa

Post by Alex »

Big thanks to everyone who has provided me with one of your portraits. Its growing nicely. Stop by and check it out.

For those that still have one laying around and have not given me one, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could give me one for the Wall of Fame. Thanks!

Alex
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Re: Santa Wall of Fame - Portraits of Santa

Post by Alex »

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and has donated their picture with santa. The wall of fame looks great! For those that still want to, [PM Alejandro or drop it off at the lava shop inbox.

The V-day house is now in the works. If you want to donate your "cupid and psyche meet" pictures with your name on it, happy to accept it.

take care all.

Alex