NPS l100 tag dropped BC for sale

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

NPS l100 tag dropped BC for sale

Post by Nick »

Looking for 600 EDs but if i don't get any other offers and you have some good jokes I'll consider lower... if someone offers me more they get it though even if you commented/pmed first #obo
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Re: NPS l100 tag dropped BC for sale

Post by Nick »

500 eds, it would appear ppl have finally realized BCs are not worth 30 mill. do i have any takers for 500 eds
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

I agree 100%
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

499, Yoda I do think the BC is a good relayer (thats all ive worn on my beatiful skin since 2011) but it is NOT worth 200eds for a fresh BC...(500k tops) it is arguable that it is not worth the 200 eds to drop the arty tag..(though I have for all of mine) since after 5 or 6 releyers you don't really need 495 worth of stuff for the rest of your relayers... you only really need the SDI, RPD, increase dex/str/intel and increas HP/STAM/MANA maybe the regens and some resistes.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

yeah thats about the size of it, the bonecrushers within my suit and pheobe's were all purchased for less than 250k each around, so with the lack of cost the artifact tag at the time seemed worth it compared to a titan's hammer (due to rareness) sort of a well I can get a whole pile of these cheap that will work.

but whats interesting is when you reach the point of a rediculous amount of relayers it starts to even out, once stats and properties cap out or reach diminishing returns you end up just getting lazy at the end with sott's with no detrimental effects which nullifies the extra you gained from the bc's (or at least makes the neccesity even more questionable)

I mean your price is exceptionally fair, don't get the wrong idea didn't mean to totally sidetrack things...

buy this man's bonecrusher for 500eds, 200eds for the tag drop , 200eds fir the leveling and a reasonable by today's standards base price..

Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

I think you're forgetting that bone crushers give more than just 3 hp. They also give you added BASE damage, which makes you kill things quicker, especially with abilities like crushing blow or armor pierce.

They are easily worth 650-700ED these days.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

insignificant damage bonus at the end, not worth really counting, and no they aren't worth it not in the slightest. As far as the whole "kills things faster" due to higher base damage, so I take it you are measuring this on a very accurate stopwatch because the difference made is likely measured in milliseconds

but thanks for perpetuating myths you may kill stuff faster but the bottom line is this

kill speed rarely matters, monsters still respawn from the time of birth not death
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

1-2 base damage isn't insignificant, on your player character. It *is* insignificant on pets though, since the time you lose controlling them and healing them takes away from your killing/movement speed.

Yes, monsters respawn at a certain rate, but using balrons as an example, I can't keep up with their spawn rate to keep them all down, unless other people are there with me, so... the faster i can kill them, the quicker i earn gold. if it takes me 5 hits instead of 6, that's saving 1.25 seconds (max swing speed), per balron. Add this up over the course of a year, and you have a very significant difference.

edit: i would partially agree with you on a timed spawn like lady mel, where you can't summon her any quicker. However, Usually when I do Mel, I run back and forth between her and Slaarion and kill practically non-stop since it takes me longer to run/kill/run back than the timer. Maybe if I killed faster, I could keep up/beat the timer, and your point would again be valid.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

Asmodean wrote:Yes, monsters respawn at a certain rate, but using balrons as an example, I can't keep up with their spawn rate to keep them all down, unless other people are there with me, so... the faster i can kill them, the quicker i earn gold. if it takes me 5 hits instead of 6, that's saving 1.25 seconds (max swing speed), per balron. Add this up over the course of a year, and you have a very significant difference.
ok so how is it that your gear is so much better than mine? and you can't keep the balron spawns down. I do them way too fast including the lurgs, so much so I have to include half of labyrinth and the balron & montor balrons just so I don't return to the first and have to wait for a respawn.. so no balrons at least for me isn't a valid example of neccesity either, and maybe check your scripts something is buggin if you can't speed kill faster than me with ur gear (or the damage bonus doesn't amount to a hill of beans. DING DING DING DING) so lets do some math for ya

1.25 seconds = max swing speed
1-2 base damage is what you quoted as making a difference to your player character

so what you are saying essentially is 10 extra hitpoints damage in 6.25 seconds, and calling it a necessity
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

498 eds.... now-now everyone play nice...lol...think we can all agree...they just need to make the SOT releyerable to a weapon that can then be leveled and relayered back! :) and roughnecks....sell me your marble house! PLEASE
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

Yoda wrote:
Asmodean wrote:Yes, monsters respawn at a certain rate, but using balrons as an example, I can't keep up with their spawn rate to keep them all down, unless other people are there with me, so... the faster i can kill them, the quicker i earn gold. if it takes me 5 hits instead of 6, that's saving 1.25 seconds (max swing speed), per balron. Add this up over the course of a year, and you have a very significant difference.
ok so how is it that your gear is so much better than mine? and you can't keep the balron spawns down. I do them way too fast including the lurgs, so much so I have to include half of labyrinth and the balron & montor balrons just so I don't return to the first and have to wait for a respawn.. so no balrons at least for me isn't a valid example of neccesity either, and maybe check your scripts something is buggin if you can't speed kill faster than me with ur gear (or the damage bonus doesn't amount to a hill of beans. DING DING DING DING) so lets do some math for ya

1.25 seconds = max swing speed
1-2 base damage is what you quoted as making a difference to your player character

so what you are saying essentially is 10 extra hitpoints damage in 6.25 seconds, and calling it a necessity

1) Go back and read what i wrote. I didn't say my gear was better or worse than yours, i used a simple example saying if i could kill something in 1 less hit vs 1 more hit, it would save 1.25 seconds per kill.

2) I have 16 rune spots where I kill stuff, and if nobody else is killing the same stuff, i can kill continuously.

3) I never said it was "necessary". I said it made a "significant difference".

So yeah, back to basic math. Let's assume it takes 30 seconds to kill a balron. If I save 1.25 seconds vs the next guy cuz I kill in 1 hit faster than them, over the course of 1 hour:

3600 seconds in 60 minutes, 3600 / 30 = 120 balrons. Now, if I shaved off 1.25 seconds off that it would take me 28.75 seconds to kill 1 balron = 125 (rounded down, since I'm not counting partials) in an hour. At 3000 gold each, I would earn 15k more gold per hour than someone that took just 1 extra hit to kill the balron.

Let's pretend I kill for 3 hours a day, for 365 days. So 15k extra * 3 = 45k per day * 365 days = 16,425,000 million MORE than the guy who took just 1 extra hit to kill a balron. Obviously if he takes 2-3 more hits, the difference goes up.

I'd say 16.4 million is fairly significant.

edit: oh, and that 1-2 base damage is PER re-layer, not total.
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

497eds ....and grinding 3 hours a day 365 would still be 4kk short of the 20kk it takes to drop an arty tag and buy a BC (in current market) in my opinion BCs are a great place to put your money if you have nothing better to do with it but its mainly an image/prestige thing and makes little actual difference in performance...kinda like how 370 imps are "better'.... of course, I only have BC relayers...and 360 or better imps...so... yeah
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

Nick wrote:497eds ....and grinding 3 hours a day 365 would still be 4kk short of the 20kk it takes to drop an arty tag and buy a BC (in current market) in my opinion BCs are a great place to put your money if you have nothing better to do with it but its mainly an image/prestige thing and makes little actual difference in performance...kinda like how 370 imps are "better'.... of course, I only have BC relayers...and 360 or better imps...so... yeah
Yes, it is short the 20 mil to remove the tag, but that wasn't the point was it... It's 16.4 mil extra gold you didn't have before, for no extra work. Syre it costs more, but I still think it's worth it.

The reason it's not worth it on imps, is because you have to control them, and that takes away the time you would save by killing quicker. On yourself vs on your pets are two very different arguments for this reason.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
giphy-facebook_s.jpg (77.22 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

Sold for 495...Roughnecks i still want to buy your marble house... come on bro....