3x58% HLD HL HPA Halberd question and PC

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

3x58% HLD HL HPA Halberd question and PC

Post by Nick »

I have 3x58% halberd (see picture) with hit lighting, hit lower defense and hit physical area. Can I get some advice on what I should add on once i get it to level 100. I don't need Mana leach, I'm actually considering just adding pure spells but want some inpute. also, if you can Price check what you think this would be worth as a L100 NPS (don't think id ever get the money I put into it back but hey if you want to give me 600 ed for it id def consider it ;)

Anyways thats for the help, id rather you post here but if you are private and don't want to post plz PM id would like some feed back.
Attachments
Halabard 3x58.png
Halabard 3x58.png (48.03 KiB) Viewed 1539 times
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Re: 3x58% HLD HL HPA Halberd question and PC

Post by Octavius Thorn »

I have a double axe with a similar build. But has poison area, I added fireball and mana leech to
mine, 5x 60 with 20% SDI and 8 str. It's an amazing ww wep. But in order to maximize its potential you have to buy +10 lvling deeds. IMO 3x58s or higher need those otherwise your just leaving a lot of points left on the table. Sure you might not get the lvl deeds back out of it but your also just short changing its potential if you just build all the lvls and personally I would never buy a NPS wep because of that. If it was mine I'd add fireball and another hit to 58 or 60 and sdi 20 and str 8.
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

Thanks for the reply, can you explain what the advantage or reason for using +10 level deeds are? I get 495 points to spend at L100, either way, i thought, clearly I am wrong but if you could explain that part to me id be grateful.
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

Np, each level deed you use you get 5 extra points, which at the very end can determine quite abit if you get all 10 :)
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

So a helpful soul pointed out to me that this weapon is kinda worthless because it has HLD which on a WW weapon is irrelevant because you have a 100% chance anyway of hitting everything in a 1 tile radius. So I guess I've wasted some money but learned some things.