Interior Decorator

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Sugar
Novice Scribe

Interior Decorator

Post by Sugar »

I am looking for someone who is talented in the art of decoration for my new LARGE TOWER turned into customized 4 floors structure that Red Rooster is working on! I'm not looking for expensive rare items to be placed all over i'm simply looking for someone with crafting skill to make all the furniture and make it look like a home and has ideas of things to make rooms into AKA room for smithing and tailoring or a dining room ECT.. Some like to do this type of thing so why not have fun and decorate for me.. Leave a message below if this sounds fun with your name in world and i'll contact you when I get home tonight (4 Hrs ish) We can discuss the cost and so forth. ((Currently has a few chests nothing more)) EVEN if you want to give it a shot and never decorated for someone else before but want to start somewhere

Thank you,

Sugar
Last edited by Sugar on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Re: Interior Decorator

Post by Blathzar »

Try : Red Rooster, Slymenstrah and Tesla Electra.

:)
Sugar
Novice Scribe

Post by Sugar »

Blathzar wrote:Try : Red Rooster, Slymenstrah and Tesla Electra.

:)
If no one replies first i'll contact them when I get home thanks for the names :nod:
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by TeslaElectra »

Aww, Blathzar! :) Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to in the next week or so. But also, Airin Ne Mai and Octavius Thorn are awesome. I think Poison Ivy actually goes out of her way to do that as well :)
Sugar
Novice Scribe

Post by Sugar »

Red Rooster is customizing the structure for me but i'll still need someone who can craft furniture to help customize the inside of my home so needless to say still looking for a interior decorator!
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Golden Temptress just did mine, looks pretty bomb too.
Sugar
Novice Scribe

Post by Sugar »

Ill give her a holla when I get home! Thanks..
ritabos
Novice Scribe

Post by ritabos »

Interior decoration plays a vital role in looks of your home. Now people are looking for the modern interior of their home that makes it more attractive. The interior designer having the perfect idea of designing in a small space with limited resources. While interior designing furniture having a major role which improves the quality of your interior. So choose your furniture from Furniture wholesaler supplier to get the collection of quality furniture.