Selling Boncrusher NPS L100

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Selling Boncrusher NPS L100

Post by Nick »

Just finished leveling another BC, selling for 600 eds (or best offer is someone wants to pay more ;) arty tag is dropped, L100 No points spent. if the world finally came to its senses and decided a BC shouldn't cost 10-12 million....well....I'll add it to my gear...if I can make up my mind on what slot to put it in... Comment here (if you're funny) or PM me if you're lame.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Selling Boncrusher NPS L100

Post by dreamstalker »

Didn't they just give out sunglasses/ for donating????? Might help you see better in those dark dungeons love so much lol
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

Well, I don't know how sunglasses will help me if I'm in a dark dungeon. Hum.... now if they would fill the totem slot instead of the ear-ring slot I'd def pick up a pair! LOL
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Hey Nick, I for one have come to my senses and will NOT pay 10 millions for your bone Crusher. You could always relayed it to the belt slot. That way when you find you have a (edited for content), you can fix that problem and get back to killing things. :lool:
Nick
Legendary Scribe

no longer for sale

Post by Nick »

Lol, I relayered it to gloves next I will probably put on on neck won't need the jackals anymore and it's the only slot that doesn't have Strenght other than my chest boots and sleeves (gocs). if only I could get a totem I could Relayer too...
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

[Glyph] wrote:Hey Nick, I for one have come to my senses and will NOT pay 10 millions for your bone Crusher. You could always relayed it to the belt slot. That way when you find you have a (edited for content), you can fix that problem and get back to killing things. :lool:

Come to your senses? It's still one of the best re-layers out there if you consider damage and hp important. Just depends on how hard you want to hit, and how many hp you want.

Any relayer can do good, but the extra damage makes a difference. Is it necessary? no. But it sure is fun!

Also, this is really cheap.

I see most bone crushers for 11-12 mil these days - 240 ED
weapon type change: 200 ED
Levelling to 100 - 200Ed
sr5 - 50ED

690 ED is what I would sell for. maybe slightly less, but not 600 for sure.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Well, I was partly being funny and partly being serious. 600 ed is about 496 more ed than I currently have. I also have a BC that I started leveling. About lvl 8 or so. NPS of course as it has not been weapon changed. So to spend 200 ed to change the BC or save those ed toward the relayed deed and relayed the destroyer I have that is level 47 and already has most of the things I need on it. Should have the ed about the time I finish leveling if I don't down too much time in the Dr. Who quest or posting funny things on the forums....... The d
dmg bonus and hp increase from those 2 STR points might not be worth it right now. I would like to hit much harder than I currently do, however, adding 8 to all stats in the mean time will help to get gold faster so that I can buy more and better items to relayed. Vicious circle until you get there. Lol.
Last edited by [Glyph] on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

Ah ha! That sort of thing doesn't come across well in text. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It took me 3 years before I got my first re-layer. Things get a lot easier, pretty quickly. :) Good luck to you!
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

I am about 3.5 yrs now. If you happen to have any old relayers to loan for a while I am friendly, funny (looking)n and more than willing to borrow you left overs until I can get my own shiny new stuffs. Just you let me know, and thanks in advance. :dance