Trader Central: Treasure Troll Items

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Rahr
Elder Scribe

Re: Trader Central: Treasure Troll Items

Post by Rahr »

Haha deal! But Srsly, there's definetly a bug in a the Prized Chest/Key drop ratio. 50+ Trolls/10+ prized keys/Zero prized chests. Sooo many prized keys and rare chests for sale on vendors lol.

Had fun, found plenty of trolls. The amount of combinations is a bit overkill though. Thinkin maybe two fewer sets would make a positive difference for the encouraging yet still challenging balance.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

yeah, its not just the prized key and rare chests. im thinking the exceptional keys and extraordinary chests, dont think i even saw a single match for those either.
Rahr
Elder Scribe

Post by Rahr »

I think I opened 3-4 of all of them, including exceptional and extraordinary (excluding prized and one rare) I held onto all the yellow bags so I would have a count, 42 : ) Pretty nice haul as I only bought maybe 6-8 keys/chests.
Unfortunately, I didn't count all of the pieces that poofed, sold or gave away (prolly over 20 with the 6-7 I still had when it ended)
So couldn't say how many Trolls found but looks like in the ballpark of 100. #gotaddicted
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

well you got me beat, of course i sold you half the ones i found, lol. i only opened about 25 of them, and only got one rare :(