WTB Elixers of Arms Lore

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Rhiemath
Grandmaster Scribe

WTB Elixers of Arms Lore

Post by Rhiemath »

Realizing that there's apparently no reason to train Arms Lore beyond 100 on this server, I still have found myself with a 120 cap and no way to train it up except by skill ball, or elixers. If you have any of the latter lying around and wish to sell them, fire me a pm with a price. Thanks. My OCD thanks you in advance.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Re: WTB Elixers of Arms Lore

Post by Blathzar »

Just letting you know that you might want to buy the +20 skill gem in the ED room... will probably cost you less than these elexirs that are actualy really rare. I did buy the skillball myself. It's worth 100ED which is roughly 5milion in gold. Yes it's a huge amount but i've seen those elexirs selling for a milion per skill pt... total waste of money and time. Just my opinion though. :) Cheers
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

there is also a massive difference between what someone is "asking" and what real people are paying.. often its a massive spread I can tell you in no way did my 20armslore (done with elixiers) even come close to approaching 100eds in value
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Rhiemath
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Rhiemath »

Thanks Yoda. My next question is 'did the 120 arms lore do anything for your crafting or any other aspect of the game?'