Hue Room ???

Name says it all
Figger4
Expert Scribe

Hue Room ???

Post by Figger4 »

Is the Hue Room for anyone to use? Inside, it says it is for guilds and staff use only, except maybe below some red line.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Hue Room ???

Post by +Requiem »

You may use any non-reserved hue. Those hues are available through universal dye tubs, which are 1 use items, or guild dye tubs available for purchase on the guildstone by the guild leader.
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Post by Iago Venport »

The hue room displays hues that you can dye most items. Each set of armor has a number assigned to it to represent it's hue #. Just click on the set of armor to see it. You need to use a universal dye tub (you can get them from donating or via [exex for about 80k each) and they are 1 time use. Set it to the hue you want and then use it on the item you want to dye. As Requiem mentioned some colors are reserved...that colors suit of armor is not present in the hue room. Also the GMs use some hues for awesome things they give out and they're reserved as well...if you flip through the uni dye tub it will say "this hue is reserved".

Also if you are unsure about an items hue you can check out my post on how to figure out what color it is (just do a search of my posts) or put in a page to GMs...but it's easier and faster to do it yourself. :)

-Iago

PS I say *most* items because a lot of reward items from quests are not able to be dyed
Figger4
Expert Scribe

Post by Figger4 »

its a shame it costs so much, on another shard, it was free and I used to color my cleaver and scissors to make them bigger and easier to see in pack to use to skin and cut leather.
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

They have bag mods "backpack skin" on here, several types to choose from and different background colors. One is a white color. http://uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6 ... ack#p66101
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's