Oldest active bees on the server?

Name says it all
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

Oldest active bees on the server?

Post by Athena Tenebris »

I was having a conversation with my guild mate, and she mentioned Forrest has 4 year old bees. I thought that was amazing and kind of insane at the same time.

It made me wonder though; who actually has the oldest active beehives on the server? =)
Isaac Newton
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Oldest active bees on the server?

Post by Isaac Newton »

I just fed my bees on day 1254. That just happens to mark 1201 days of production data. Just over four months ago (day 1125), the little buggers finally ate through eight years worth of collected moss and shade. Hmm...I guess 2k+ plants helped eat some of that nightshade.

Harm's bees used to have mine by 900 days, but they came down some time ago. I just happened to notice their age one day while I was out of the house. It was really nice to find that level of continuity out there, and it gave my bees someone to look up to. The same with Cygnus' ten years. The bees and I agree, it's nice having the elders out there. Because, unless you are 'bottle of wine', oldest 'x' is not a pleasant job.
Isaac Newton

What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Ni’ at will to old ladies.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

One of my hives has been alive for 1302 days but 4 years beats that.
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

Both really cool actually =)

I am almost to my 1 year mark on the server and just find it amazing that people have beehives going for that length of time. Thanks for sharing =)
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

I've searched and found a player with hives in their house, all of the hives are 2415 days old! It's in a private house, so i don't know if you would see them if you run by :)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

2415 days!! wow thats fantastic and dedication there =) Nice job to whoever owns those =)