A thankyou to everyone

Name says it all
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

A thankyou to everyone

Post by Golden Temptress »

Hi I just realised today I turned 8 years old on this shard the other day and thought back over all the funny memories and good people I've come across and chatted to from all around the planet :) such a lovely little world we have on this shard too

Would like to say thankyou to our lovely dedicated staff for all the hard work and awesome stuff they do, I for one as I'm sure many others do really appreciate it and thankyou to all the friend's I've met on here over the years :D some really unique people for sure lol

Anyways here's to many more years to come *raises glass*
Danmage
Novice Scribe

Re: A thankyou to everyone

Post by Danmage »

Congratulations! I'm almost 2 months old =D
Charon
Elder Scribe

Post by Charon »

Golden Temptress wrote: some really unique people for sure lol
HEY, I heard that! :twisted:

Congrats on the Anniversary. :D
mrsdeshon
Expert Scribe

Post by mrsdeshon »

Congrats Golden, 8 years is a big milestone. you wrote a beautiful letter and its from a beautiful soul.
Wildlucy
Barrestock
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Barrestock »

Congratulations to you, I know what it's like coming to a nice friendly shard which you can just slot into with no problem. Years ago I was on Shadowcove which introduced me to UO but unfortunately closed. But over the years since it's closure this is the first time I've been back playing and must admit I do enjoy it. Thank you all and Golden here's to another 8 years. :D
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

shadowcove...my dad played there (i did some too) didn't know they closed...i like this place a lot too.
Barrestock
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Barrestock »

I was playing maybe 12-13 years ago then moved away so couldn't play due to work commitments. So now I am playing again and could nt ask for anywhere better.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Congrats Golden. You wear the 8 so well it is really amazing. We could not ask for a better person to play with and to continuously beg for cookies. :lool: You know us G's gotta stick together so any time I need a good rescuing you will be my first call. As the wise and powerful Spok said: May the force be with you as you live long and prosperously while traveling in the Tardis looking for English swallows carrying migrating coconuts with bits of creeper tucked under their dorsal guiding feathers! Cheerio my dear. CHEERIO.