Required Eating

Name says it all
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Required Eating

Post by Asmodean »

First off, I'd like to say I hate being forced to participate in a system, which is exactly what this does.

So, I'm suggesting a way to automate it, within the game. Set a food, when you get below whatever threshold hunger, you auto-eat it to become full once again.

For example, if cooked bird is your food of choice, and it adds 20 hunger, every time you hit 133% overstuffed, you would eat a cooked bird.

At least this way, it's not too much of a hassle and hindrance to gameplay.

edit: also, you still have to buy/make the food, so it shouldn't affect much other than convenience.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: Required Eating

Post by dreamstalker »

not being smartypants but imo the whole game forces u to use systems that you would prolly not use if they didnt... consider new way to enter guantlet with skull to get over and skull for each run , not to mention what you have to do with lady mel and travesty/. however if u are running any steam scripts very easy to add a line or 3 like
if @injournal 'you start feeling hungry'
for 3
usetype 'ur food graphic here' container range
endfor.
endif
this will try to make u eat 3 whatevers to make sure u are full... since i only eat fish and have like 80 k on me i dont ever have to worry bout eating.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: Required Eating

Post by +Colibri »

+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)